Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Depressed in MO Posts: 571, Reputation: 94

Jul 7, 2006, 10:26 AM
    When I hear someone say "smoke dope" I don't think of pot, I think of crack/heroin.

Secondly, I have never heard that smoking weed can increase your memory. No freakin way. Smoked weed for years-years ago, don't now because I can't concentrate, it makes me lazy, hungry, tired (does any of this sound good to anyone?) mood swings, and absolutely no motivation-I see people who turn into fiends for this crap and it is pathetic. People like this will call up anybody and their brother asking" Hey man, do you got a joint? Know where I can get one?" that's addiction.

On the other hand, I have also heard that smoking pot is a lot stronger in your lungs than tobacco. There are probably website links that will give you specifics.

To all you potheads-I know it's fun for a little while and it feels good, but good luck when you try to become successful and have nice things in life, but can't remember anything you learned in school. Oh wait, you probably didn't make it all the way through high school if you are a big freakin pot head. (statistically speaking)
    brazygirl08 Posts: 74, Reputation: 9

May 2, 2007, 09:36 AM
    You have to remember that cigs have all those additives and harmful, bad things in them that are the carcinogens! Weed is a plant and what you smoke are the dried up buds from the plant. You are not smoking all the additives in cigs. If you are worried about the cigar part of smoking weed, try using a bowl or you could go the butter route. But the bowl is easier and you will still get to "smoke" it :) Just some little tips I guess :0)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any medicines out there to help stop Smoking? [ 14 Answers ]

Dear Expert Any one have a good method to helping people to stop smoke ? Have any medicine can help ?Is expensive ? Thanks Dick

Quitting smoking [ 11 Answers ]

Time to share all of your tips and techniques. I am a 19 year addict and my husband is a 10 year addict. We both are quitting together, cold turkey. Any suggestions?? Hypatia:confused:

Smoking and dancing [ 14 Answers ]

This is sort of a similar question to the one I asked about wine and spirits. I know that there are some churches that prohibit smoking and dancing (not necessarily both at the same time lol). So my question is, as before, where do these beliefs come from? Dancing is mentioned lots of times in the...

Stopped smoking [ 11 Answers ]

I have quit smoking, ha, it has been 23 ½ hours, so far, I was a chain smoker, For those of you that have quite, what worked to get rid of the heeby jeepbies, I am going though now,

Tower-Smoking [ 3 Answers ]

I smoke a lot when I'm using my PC. I know it's bad for both of us. I do have a home smoke filter next to it. My question is, can I use something(what?) in the air intake of my computer without compromising the cooling factor too much. Might it be possible to put an extremely lightly oiled...

View more questions Search