Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Sep 3, 2008, 06:19 AM
    Dog and cat
    How should I go about re-introducing my dog to my cat. My dog and my cat were the best of friends for the longest time, my cat would always walk by him and rub up against him. Also when we go for a walk at night my cat follows us(sometimes I have to carry her home so other dogs don't attack her). Rex always got along great with her, and she liked him. But when my oldest brother brought his dog home, my cat ran down to our granmothers and she's been staying there. Now that my brothers dog is no longer here I want my cat to come back home, so last night I brought her home and fed her, this morning she came back and ate with rex out on the step and they were fine. I would really like if she would stay home now, she's quite special because about a year and a half ago we gave her to a lady down the road(against my wishes) and when I woke up the next morning there she was back on our step. If anyone has some advice on how to re-introduce the pair it would be appreciated.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 3, 2008, 07:34 AM
    If they are old friends, then they will reintroduce themselves.
    Moomin Posts: 167, Reputation: 19

Sep 3, 2008, 07:58 AM
    I think your cat will need to inspect her teritory again and relaise that your borthers dog isn't there anymore!

Let us know how they get on, it's a very sweet story!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search