Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helpmeb4Idie Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2008, 02:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon
    Hello again, help:

So, you're just not gonna tell us who you gave the money too, huh?

If you're this evasive with the cops, I'll bet they DO arrest you.

excon

No gave the names to the cops already me giving you names would help. Unless you know how to track people down,
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2008, 04:10 AM
    Hello again, help:

I don't want to know their names. I want to know their relationship. And, now I don't want to know that either. Trying to get a straight story out of you is like pulling teeth. Have a nice life.

excon
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2008, 05:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon
    Hello again, help:

I don't wanna know their names. I wanna know their relationship. And, now I don't wanna know that either. Trying to get a straight story out of you is like pulling teeth. Have a nice life.

excon

If the DA wanted "them," the DA could track "them" down for fraud. Also a Licensed Private Investigator who may or may not only work through an Attorney.

Sep 10, 2008, 11:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee
    If the DA wanted "them," the DA could track "them" down for fraud. Also a Licensed Private Investigator who may or may not only work through an Attorney.
    If I have a copy of a persons passport would there be away for me to track them down myself?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2008, 05:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by helpmeb4Idie
    If I have a copy of a persons passport would there be away for me to track them down myself?

What's their Country of origin?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 11, 2008, 06:02 AM
    This is sounding more and more like the Nigerian scam. I recently read an article that these people are never caught.

Sep 11, 2008, 04:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee
    What's their Country of origin?
    Canada

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Front facing car seat? [ 10 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is the right section for this. My daughter is about 14 and 1/2 months old. She's only 18 lbs. 3 oz. and about 30 inches tall. I still have her in the rear facing infant carseat cause she's supposed to be a year old AND at least 20 lbs. to go into a forward facing booster...

Facing foreclosure [ 3 Answers ]

If facing foreclosure and the house has no equity which is the better option, bankruptcy or foreclosure?

Facing your accuser [ 6 Answers ]

If I am being sued for a debt on a credit card that I never had, do I have the right to require the plaintiff to face me in court during a status conference, so that I can demand a contract or other proof that they have authority to sue me, instead of appearing telephonically? My understanding is...

How much time is he facing? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, a close friend of mine was arrested and is being charged with 1st degree burglary without a weapon in NY. I was wondering how much time is he facing?:confused:

View more questions Search