Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lizzie177 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2008, 07:46 PM
    Super Mario Bros: Genie Codes
    I am very confused... I own a 1985 Nintendo and I just learned from the internet that in the game, genie codes can be used. How can I enter these codes in the game?
    Thanks you very much if you can help me,
    Lizzie177
    czerno Posts: 76, Reputation: 6

Sep 5, 2008, 11:55 AM
    You are probably thinking of game genie codes. Game genie plugged into the nes like a game then you put the game into the game genie and when you turned it on a code screen came up and you would put in the code. The game genie was just basically a hacking device that would override the games(mario in this case) original coding on the cartride and let you have special abilities in the game.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie with a kid video game genius (mostly super mario brothers)? [ 3 Answers ]

There is an 80's movie where a kid is fantastic at games... he plays (I think) super mario 3 at a tournament and uses the wings to kick the crap out of everyone... and I think he uses the warps, too... but I can't think of the name of the movie... anyone know?

Super Smash Bros. Mêlée [ 1 Answers ]

Who has/had the game Super Smash Bros.Melee? If you do/did,how do you get Mewtwo?

Super Shy in a Super Social environment [ 8 Answers ]

I am an 18 year old, Canadian Boy My problem is that I am a very shy person when it comes to speaking with adults, strangers, authorities, and for the most part all girls. The type of people I surround myself with are the so called popular group. Having all my friends in the popular group leaves...

How much is mario badescu drying cream? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys, Have you heard about mario badescu drying acne lotion? Is it available in the philippines? How much the peso price for that product? I have been looking that product in davao city but I cannot find it. I have heard a lot of positive reviews of that product. Thanks

View more questions Search