Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missmaganxo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2008, 06:08 PM
    I accidentally DELETED my sound card !
    OK I went through my comp the other day and wnt to control panel then add/remove programs and started deleting stuff I thought I didn't need . To make more space on my comp. and I accidentally deleted my sound card... now I can't play any music my speakers do not work AT ALL and I'm desperate.. I need them back on plzzz help me
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2008, 06:15 PM
    Do you know how to "reverse" your hard drive and take it back to an earlier time? If you do know how to do this, then take your hard drive back to prior to you deleting the sound card drivers and your system will work okay then. Or you can reload the sound drivers if you have the discs your computer originally came with that has the drivers on the disc.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Sep 2, 2008, 07:07 PM
    start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore
    tf7426 Posts: 282, Reputation: 21

Sep 3, 2008, 05:28 AM
    You can also try windows update website and choose Custom option and under Drivers & Hardware and in most cases it should have the driver for the card

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deleted sound driver [ 2 Answers ]

Wassup everyone I got a first question. I was unistalling all the crap I had on my computer and apparently the drivers to your comp aren't crap, so I'm running an emachines and am looking for the drivers for my system all over the web but no luck? I want my sony receiver and surrond sound again:(...

I accidentally deleted my mails of G-mail. I have emptied the 'Trash' also. Anyway of g [ 1 Answers ]

I accidentally deleted my mails of G-mail. I have emptied the 'Trash' also. Anyway of getting back? {Moved from Forum Help <>}

So. I deleted my sound. [ 13 Answers ]

Ok I need mega help lmfao I'm a complete moron and was trying to get more disk space and I was like ooo I guess I don't need this cause I didn't know wth it was and I delted something that was my sound I guess? When I reboot my laptop it says Mutlimedia audio controller or something like that and...

After deleted soundMAX, and then no sound [ 3 Answers ]

I deleted the soundmax from my computer accidentally, After that I can't play any sounds from my speaker, I don't know what can I do now? I tried to download the soundmax from internet, but the setup was failed, It appeared "severe"- driver not found (something like that) So, anyone tell...

I deleted my sound on my computer [ 2 Answers ]

OK, I deleted the sound from my computer and I need to know how to get it back. PLEASE HELP!!

View more questions Search