Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TaraRenea Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Sep 2, 2008, 02:54 PM
    Mole conversions
    1. A chemist has a jar containing 388.2g of iron fillings. How many moles of iron does the jar contain.
    TaraRenea Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Sep 2, 2008, 02:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TaraRenea
    1. A chemist has a jar containing 388.2g of iron fillings. How many moles of iron does the jar contain.
    6.951mol Fe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Newton Conversions [ 5 Answers ]

How do you convert kilograms into newtons? The problem is ; " Calculate the weight of a 5-kg box in a newtons. Remember the force of gravitiy on the earth is 9.8 m/s squared." ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW IS HOW TO, IM NOT BEGGING FOR ANSWERS.

Mole-mole ratios [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: Given the fallowing balanced equation, 2Al + 3S -> Al2S3 Q 1. How many moles of Al2S3 will form if we start with 16 moles of Al? Q 2. How many moles of sulfur will be combined with 16 moles of Al? ...

Chemistry: Mol conversions [ 1 Answers ]

I am a chemistry student and having trouble comprehending mols. One of my homework/study questions is as follows: "How many zinc ions are present in 30.5g of Zn2 P2 O7 ?" I have tried to work out the answer and cannot figure out how do to do it. Thanks!

Kitchen Conversions [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering... How many litres is 2/3 of a cup? (Soda) How many grams is 2 cups? (shredded cheese) Thanks

View more questions Search