Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tigsastro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2008, 02:34 PM
    Can I get a cdl with bi polar disorder ?
    Can I get a cdl with bi polar disorder ? I live in Ohio but have wanted to do this for a long time ?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 2, 2008, 02:43 PM
    If you are on the proper medication and your disorder is under control, there is a good chance you may pass. But you will h ave to pass the tests to get your cdl. I know quite a few people who drive with this disorder because they are properly medicated and know when they can and can't drive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bi-polar [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend of a year is bi-polar. I've put up with his crap for too long but I don't want to give up on him because I know he has issues. He gets so mad at me and calls me every name in the book. It got to the point about 3 months ago that he started physically attacking me and hurting me. Don't...

Bi-Polar Getting In The Way Of Our Relationship? [ 8 Answers ]

I have been diagnosted with Bi-Polar Disorder and I am generating well without the use of any medication and have been for the past year. Although I do realize that at times (all of the time) I may be a little much for my boyfriend or any man thet I have been involved with in the past to handle. I...

Do I have bi polar? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm 18 and just started uni I find relationships with others and doing uni assignments very hard. Without fail during the week I will have a massive temper and be so angry that I feel the need to pnch something or make someone else feel bad, this could be triggered of by anything from a joke to...

Bi-Polar disorder and Relationships [ 2 Answers ]

I have been diagnosed and am currently being treated for an emotional disorder (bi-polar) and have been on medication for approximately 2 years. I am currently involved in a serious relationship and I feel that the medication is preventing me from being emotionally stable at times. It could be my...

Bi-Polar / Personality Disorder Investigating / Abrupt Behaviour [ 21 Answers ]

Hi ! I would like to introduce myself to the community and I am very happy there is a site like this this in existence. I am here to discuss the possibility of a personality disorder, perhaps bi-polar disorder. I know you can't diagnose someone with a mental disease just through a post like...

View more questions Search