Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pdr Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2008, 02:17 PM
    Gear repair on Craftsman LT2000
    I have aCraftsman LT2000 lawn and garden tractor. It will not shift into 5 or 6 gear.How can I fix it?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 2, 2008, 06:45 PM
    Do you still have the manual? Your shift linkage needs to be adjusted. If you manual is gone you can get a new one at Parts & Accessories | Shop & Find Lawn & Garden, Appliance Parts at Sears Parts Direct | SearsPartsDirect.com from Sears

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman tractor repair [ 8 Answers ]

I am repairing a craftsman 12.5 hp tractor.. I have installed a new battery,spark plug,drained gas tank, put on a new fuel filter, and cleaned the carburater... still won't start... please help me out... by the way this tractor is 12 yr. old

Craftsman 14.5 42 inch riding lawn mower gear sector [ 2 Answers ]

How do you replace the gear sector22 teeth on craftsman riding lawn mower?

Craftsman LT2000, Belt Broke, Now, No Juice [ 3 Answers ]

While cutting my grass, the main mower belt broke, at the same time, the engine killed. Once I replaced the belt, I tried to start the tractor. When I turned the key, nothing... the volt meter needle doesn't move, the LCD hour meter does not come on, no juice to the starter, nothing. I tried...

Drive belt on craftsman lt2000 [ 1 Answers ]

How do I put the belt back on? Took out the battery and holder to get to pulley, have clutch disengaged (locked) and cannot get enough slack to put belt on?

Axel on Craftsman mower repair [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: I was repairing a Craftsman, 11hp, 38" cut lawn tractor for our minister and while trying to remove the rear tire I peaned the end of the axel. When I did figure out to hit it from behind the whole axel came out. I was able to get the tire repaired and the axel fit back into the rear end...

View more questions Search