frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2008, 08:30 PM
    195... here they are:
    Capitals of Every Country - Country Capital Cities
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2008, 09:30 PM
    There are several answers. If you count Taiwan, there are 195. However, most of the world does not recognize Taiwan as a country - this would change the answer to 194. Also Vatican City is debated as a country - making it 193.

The number is always changing as nations merge or become independent. For example, Kosova has only been a country for about 6 months - that is when it declared independence from Serbia.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

World Trip, which countries? [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently come back from volunteering in Kenya and travelling to zanzibar. But now I am planning to do a world trip over a year end 2009 beginning 2010. Im not very knowledgeable on geography in terms of what there is to do/see in which countries. So I'm looking for some advice from...

Who manufactures laptops for use in 3rd world countries? [ 1 Answers ]

There is a fellow, whose name I have forgotten. He is building laptops for use in third-world countries with features such as hand-cranked chargers and spill-proof keyboards, better than the keybords most of us use. Who is this gentleman?

Foreign Income in two diff countries . But paid tax already in those countries [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am resident alien for Tax Yr 2006. I earned some income in Singapore (3 months) and In India (3 month) in Yr 2006. I guess, I can claim foreign tax credit for India as I am citizen of India and I pass 12 months test. But In Singapore I was on for 5 consecutive months and out of that only...

Countries [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I s there a list of countries anywhere Along with the e mail code Like germany De etc It would be nice to have a list of all the codes To know exactly where one particular e mail has come from Thanks for any help Tim

View more questions Search