Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2008, 11:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8
    Rebby......we'll stick together in the dark dank corridors, on our way back to our lavish rooms. That is where we will sit and count our riches, and laugh at the minions! Muwahahahaha!!!
    Yea! I love it when a plan comes together!! :p :p :p

Are there candles to light the way? I have not seen one room yet. I can't wait... I am so excited to explore the new castle. I missed out on a lot by being so scared before but I am brave, well, sort of brave, well, will be with you walking with me, right?? :confused:
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2008, 11:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jrebel7
    I knew I could count on you Angel! What would I do without you? Do you have your Deputy badge all shined up and ready to wear in the castle? You look pretty snazzy weraing that badge!!! :p
    Certainly do... :D

Name:  deputybadge.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  24.7 KB
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 1, 2008, 11:16 PM
    We've got the servants to light our way Rebby! They are also responsible for running our baths in our luxurious massaging hot tubs, with special relaxing therapeutic oils, and for covering our bedsheets with fragrant rose petals every night!

The Queens and the Princess shall also receive an very special breakfast in bed every morning... or afternoon... depending on when we decide to rise!

Would you like to place your order now Rebby? Or would you just like to ring your bell in the morning?
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2008, 11:17 PM
    Angel, Always on the job! Always prepared! Always the protector of the Princess! I count on that you know. I don't know what I will be facing in this castle but Alty says the ghosts are friendly so all should be well.

It is just those deep dark areas beneath where I see things moving but can't see what they are that scare me. You remember I saw them while I sat on that chair before I got my courage. So, on a scale of 1 to 10, where do you think I am on my courage level??
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Sep 1, 2008, 11:20 PM
    Rebby......we'll stick together in the dark dank corridors, on our way back to our lavish rooms. That is where we will sit and count our riches, and laugh at the minions! Muwahahahaha!!!
    Lavish rooms... opps you were asigned the wrong room then... we are redoing the dungeon only...
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2008, 11:21 PM
    Rebby
    You are more courageous than you think , and the ghosts here ARE friendly :)
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2008, 11:22 PM
    We've got the servants to light our way Rebby! They are also responsible for running our baths in our luxurious massaging hot tubs, with special relaxing therapeutic oils, and for covering our bedsheets with fragrant rose petals every night!!

The Queens and the Princess shall also receive an very special breakfast in bed every morning....or afternoon......depending on when we decide to rise!

Would you like to place your order now Rebby? Or would you just like to ring your bell in the morning?
    WOW!! What a great time we are going to have. I had no idea, hot tubs, oils, rose petals?? Ummmm... I might never want to leave this place!

Since I am not a morning person, guess I will wait until I awaken and ring the bell... just one quesiton... when I ring that bell, those ghosts don't deliver right?? I mean it will be a real live person... right?? You know me, just like to know what to expect... cautious, I am very cautious. Well, unless I am on my bike! Then I just tear up jack and have no fear. I get to keep the bike close to me right? :cool:
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2008, 11:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer
    Lavish rooms......opps you were asigned the wrong room then........we are redoing the dungeon only.....
    Sheriff, you mean we don't have the nice rooms?? No rose petals, no hot tubs, no breakfast in bed?? :( :( :(
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2008, 11:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178
    Rebby
    You are more courageous than you think , and the ghosts here ARE friendly :)
    Ok, maybe my heart will stop racing then. If we only have so many beats in a life time, I have used up way to many being scared in this place!! :eek:
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 1, 2008, 11:29 PM
    WOW!!!!!!!!!! What a great time we are going to have. I had no idea, hot tubs, oils, rose petals??? Ummmm......I might never want to leave this place!

Since I am not a morning person, guess i will wait until I awaken and ring the bell......just one quesiton....when I ring that bell, those ghosts don't deliver right???? I mean it will be a real live person...right??? You know me, just like to know what to expect.......cautious, I am very cautious. Well, unless I am on my bike! Then I just tear up jack and have no fear. I get to keep the bike close to me right? :cool:
    Better idea Rebby. I'll ride shotgun on your bike, and we'll scream down the halls! That will scare the ghosts away!. and I hear the breakfast bell hurts the ghosts ears... kind of like a dog can hear sounds that we can't hear... so it will be silent... as not to disturb us... and the ghosts will run and hide!

I believe our sterling silver bells also drive the sheriff away! We played a joke on him, and didn't let him in on other renovations taking place in our castle!
    Business Expert

Sep 1, 2008, 11:31 PM
    Sheriff, you mean we don't have the nice rooms??? No rose petals, no hot tubs, no breakfast in bed?????????????????????? :( :( :(
    Nope... sorry ma'am there has been a revaluation of all royalty... and we are having a revolution... new accommodations... nice cells.. but there is a sink and a latrine and a cot and one cover and a small table and chair... and mice to make friends with... :rolleyes:

Back to bed... nite all.:p
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2008, 11:35 PM
    Better idea Rebby. I'll ride shotgun on your bike, and we'll scream down the halls! That will scare the ghosts away!.....and I hear the breakfast bell hurts the ghosts ears......kind of like a dog can hear sounds that we can't hear.....so it will be silent.......as not to disturb us.........and the ghosts will run and hide!

I believe our sterling silver bells also drive the sheriff away! We played a joke on him, and didn't let him in on other renovations taking place in our castle!
    Now that is a plan I can live with!! I love it! :p Thanks Starby, you're the best! That was a great idea. I sort of just was thinking of using the bike to escape if I got too weirded out but using it for travel in the castle?? NOVEL! Love it. We will make a great team!

So... we do have our lavish rooms then?? I am so confused! :confused:
    Business Expert

Sep 1, 2008, 11:36 PM
    Now that is a plan I can live with!!! I love it! :p Thanks Starby, you're the best! That was a great idea. I sort of just was thinking of using the bike to escape if I got too weirded out but using it for travel in the castle??? NOVEL! Love it. We will make a great team!

So................we do have our lavish rooms then??? I am so confused! :confused:

Nope... see above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^:eek: But we are gentle jailers...
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 1, 2008, 11:40 PM
    Now that is a plan I can live with!!! I love it! :p Thanks Starby, you're the best! That was a great idea. I sort of just was thinking of using the bike to escape if I got too weirded out but using it for travel in the castle??? NOVEL! Love it. We will make a great team!

So................we do have our lavish rooms then??? I am so confused! :confused:
    Shhhhhhhh... Rebby, we did secret renovations! While the Sheriff was on vacation, and the Deputy's were sloughing off, we had secret tunnels dug that lead to our beautiful new living quarters! We hired trusted servants that even the kitchen staff doesn't know about!

G'nite Sheriff... sleep with one eye open! Muwahahahaha!
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2008, 11:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer
    Nope...sorry ma'am there has been a revaluation of all royalty...and we are having a revolution.....new accommodations ...nice cells..but there is a sink and a latrine and a cot and one cover and a small table and chair....and mice to make friends with .... :rolleyes:

Back to bed....nite all.:p
    MICE, did you say MICE????????? I love mice! Revolution? :confused: but sheriff, I thought, you were our bestest friend! Hmmmm.....guess we must all take a second look at this situation. Are you sure there was not an evil spell cast over you Mr. Sheriff. You have always been our hero.

What's the deal with this castle.. Everyone is changing? But I kind of liked the old Sheriff. Can we fix him and break the spell? Maybe he has just been working too hard. Let's make him a room all to himself with quiet soft music to soothe this savage sheriff! Lots of his favorite foods, a special place for his horse, foot massage every night, well, maybe just the soft music. Well, time will tell. :rolleyes:

Mr. Sheriff, wake up from this evil spell~~~~~~~you have to be THE Man, you and the Deputy. If you turn evil, goodness, no one will be safe. Mr. Sheriff, wake up... wake up... wake up!! :eek: Come back to us! :rolleyes: Will the spell be broken, guess we will find out tomorrow!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 1, 2008, 11:50 PM
    I think it's that Deputy that sneezes, that cast the evil spell! I've heard he has a secret plan to take over the Sheriff's position! He's a crafty little guy! I also believe he is trying to sway Deputy Dog!
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2008, 11:50 PM
    Shhhhhhhh.....Rebby, we did secret renovations! While the Sheriff was on vacation, and the Deputy's were sloughing off, we had secret tunnels dug that lead to our beautiful new living quarters! We hired trusted servants that even the kitchen staff doesn't know about!

G'nite Sheriff....sleep with one eye open!! Muwahahahaha!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, what a relief! Thanks Starby! MUMS the word!

Guess I better close the eyes for a bit! It feels good to be back home in the castle if I can just find my way around. I tend to get lost. I did tell you the other night about leaving my friends house at 1:00 a.m. and got on the wrong highway headed out of town and didn't know how to get back home, right?? Goodness, good thing I have people watching out for me! You are a good friend! I mean, I have only lived here for eons!! But by light of day, the castle will not be so scary and I will get my bearings!

Night night again!

Oh and Alty, hugs those kids for me when you send them off to school!! :)
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2008, 11:52 PM
    I think it's that Deputy that sneezes, that cast the evil spell!! I've heard he has a secret plan to take over the Sheriff's position!! He's a crafty little guy!! I also believe he is trying to sway Deputy Dog!!
    NO WAY... yeah?? Isn't he the same one who enjoys the "Torture Chamber"? I bet he did cast a spell on sweet sheriff. We must join forces and turn him from his evil ways!!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 1, 2008, 11:52 PM
    Nitey Night Princess Rebby! Sweet princess dreams! Don't forget to ring your bell in the morning, or afternoon if you so choose! :D
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 1, 2008, 11:53 PM
    Hi kids, sorry I was gone so long.

Starby, sorry I didn't call you back, Brent called and then stopped by for what was supposed to be a quick visit but ended up being pretty long. Sorry sweetie, forgive me?

It's now too late to call, I have to go to bed, school tomorrow, up at the butt crack of dawn with the kids. My tummy is still flipping and flopping. :(

Call me tomorrow Starby, at round 9:3am, I should be back by then. Going to take the kids to school, get them settled, then come home and cry. I could use the support tomorrow my ducky friend.

Rebby, how good is this story that you want to swap, because mine is pretty darn good. I want to make sure that it's an equal trade, don't want to get taken. ;)

Sneezy, we still have to talk, get our stories straight, don't say anything until we've talked, don't let them trick you. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Economic gloom and doom? [ 36 Answers ]

John Lott, the author of Freedomnomics notes that in 2000, when we were in a recession, a Nexis search on the possibility of a recession from July through September yielded 1388 stories. In March this year the same search found 3,166 stories. Why do I bring this up? The main stream media...

The Castle of doom 2, new and improved [ 1499 Answers ]

Okay, Starby isn't around and the castle is closing, so I'll start another. It's renovated, it's new and improved. Paint, flowers, and a duck pond for Starduck (hee, hee) Come join us, I've even added a midieval bar, for those of us who like to indulge. ;) Hick. So come on in, we have...

Starby & Alty's Castle of Doom. [ 1500 Answers ]

Come in my sweet, and join us! Your hosts will be Starby and Alty. We have everything your little heart desires in our Castle! Come into our web, said the spider to the fly. Mwaaahahahaha! YouTube - Be Our Guest - Beauty and the Beast

This has to do with a Rebuilt Engine and a Transmission [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently installed a rebuilt engine and transmission, the engine is a 5.0L V8 (302), the transmission is an AOD (automatic overdrive). They came out of a 1979 ford thunderbird. The engine and transmission both operate at peak performance. But I am having a problem and I'm somewhat confused...

Blue screen of doom [ 2 Answers ]

hi all I have just built a PC from scraich and I am having problems with the os (WIndows XP Pro) its installs fine with new nforce drivers for the HDD but then when it asks to reboot to finish the install it just goes into a cycle of windows boot up blue screen witch I get to see for about 2...

View more questions Search