Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    London1968 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2008, 05:34 PM
    Looking for a title of movie from a scene
    The Scene is set in the desert in a cave in the side of a cliff, the costumes are white robes like in roman times and a man is trying to get a woman to step into a fire with him claiming it will give them either youth or immortality. She declines and he steps in alone only to perish in the fire. The male actor had white hair and the female had long blond hair. If some can help please. This is driving me nuts not remembering. Thanks
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2008, 06:12 PM
    I wonder if it might be 1968's Vengeance of She, more or less inspired by the works of H. Rider Haggard.
    London1968 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2008, 12:58 PM
    I looked up this movie on YouTube and you are on the right path. However in the movie I remember it is the Male character who tries to persuade the Female character to enter the fire with him and she declines.
    So I am still looking, thank you for trying
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2008, 07:43 PM
    A reviewer of this movie states: "When Carol arrives in the hidden city, Killkrates attempts to persuade Carol to join him in the sacred flame of immortality, but she refuses and Killkrates turns to dust in the fire as he was already immortal and the flame reversed the process."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Vague Description of scene in movie.. hoping to find title [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone name the movie this scene may have come from?. Two cops walk into an old house. A record player is playing, antiques decorate the front room. The cops are overwhelmed with pungent odor exuding from dining room... Upon entering they discover a family (older people) of rotted corpses ,...

Want to know a movie title from one remembered scene! [ 2 Answers ]

This was a movie I saw in the mid-60s - Tarzan kind of guy swims underwater, pulls himself up on a rock and then gets stabbed in the back by a guy who says his name; "George".

What is the title of an old b/w movie that has a scene where a woman seated at a dres [ 1 Answers ]

There is an old B/W movie that has a scene where a lady seated at her dresser rips a photo of a man.She makes a tear across his face.This is all that I remember of the movie.It must be very old-40"s,50's?The man in the photo was dark haired & very handsome.I believe she had the picture in a left...

Crazy murder scene, need movie title [ 1 Answers ]

So, I remember this scene very vividly because it haunted my dreams as a kid. When I was about 6 or 7 I woke up in the middle of the night, the TV was still on and I stood there long enough to see this scene: A man and a woman were physically fighting and somehow the fish tank breaks (can't...

Need title of movie from the nineties from 1 scene [ 4 Answers ]

I last saw this movie in the late nineties. There is a young actress whose dad has company over (two men in suits and ties), who are sitting on the couch. While her dad is in another room or something, she comes into the room with just a towel on and leans over the back of the couch and her towel...

View more questions Search