Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abdul talash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2008, 01:43 PM
    To set up a brick and concrete foundation
    To set up a brick wall which may have 21cm width and 6or cm height, what size or depth should have the concrete foundation for such size wall?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 4, 2008, 08:16 AM
    Is this just an outside wall like in a garden or is it a wall that's part of a structure? Where do you live and do you know if there is a frost line?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paint on concrete foundation [ 1 Answers ]

I hired painters to paint my house. They did a good job painting but the concrete foundation that my house is built on now has paint on the bottom. It appears as though the painters didn't even try to avoid it. Is there anything that I can do to get the paint off the concrete or to make it look...

Cracks in concrete foundation [ 2 Answers ]

I recently inherited my grandparents home. It is probably 65 years old with a concrete foundation and crawl space underneath. It was built on to about 45 years ago. The older part of the house has several cracks in the outside concrete foundation. I don't know if they are recent or have been...

Concrete caulk between foundation and steps [ 3 Answers ]

The concrete steps going up to our front door are settling away from the foundation of the house. What is the best way to caulk or fill the crack?

Concrete/Brick Patio [ 1 Answers ]

We're laying brick next to a 10x10 concrete slab. Is there some sort of paint/stain that can be put onto the concrete to make it look closer in color to the brick? Is it possible to create patterns?

Mortar in brick foundation [ 3 Answers ]

There are several bricks in my foundation where the mortar has turned to powder and washed away. Is a professional required to fix this, or is this a job I can tackle myself? Thank you.

View more questions Search