Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tricia757 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2008, 01:04 PM
    Time difference between New York and Spain.
    What time is it in Spain now. Im in the eastern time zone.
    thommyschnak Posts: 80, Reputation: 7

Sep 1, 2008, 03:43 PM
    As compared to New York, Spain is 6 hours ahead of us. Here is a link to the current time in Spain.Looking for the current time in Spain?
    Essua Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 10:01 AM
    The difference is six hours.

Here is the explanation:
    New York is in the Eastern Time Zone where they follow Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5) during winters and Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -4) during summers.

In Spain for example in Madrid Central European Time is followed (GMT +1) during winters and Central European Summer Time (GMT +2) during summers.

Source:
    time in new york
    time in madrid

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the time difference between hearing the sound at the two locations [ 2 Answers ]

Two fans are watching a baseball game from different positions. One fan is located directly behind home plate, 18.3 m from the batter. The other fan is located in the centerfield bleachers, 127 m from the batter. Both fans observe the batter strike the ball at the same time (because the speed of...

Oceanography:I need the formula to find the time difference for longitude [ 1 Answers ]

Help! I need to find out how to calculate the time difference... of: 118 degrees 15'W and 81 degrees 47'W Please explain, I know you divide by 15 but?? :eek:

Difference of time function [ 1 Answers ]

How to program a problem that needs the difference of time..? example,the sorting started at 10:15 and ends at 10:30.so the difference time in order the numbers to be sorted is 15min..

Full or part time resident of New York City? [ 2 Answers ]

I have maintained (and continue to maintain) my permanent residence in New Jersey for the last twenty years. I rented an apartment in New York City in April 2006. I work the great majority of my time in NYC. I stayed over night in New York City approximately 90 times in 2006. Am I a resident...

Am I A Part-Time New York City Resident? [ 9 Answers ]

My husband and I own a house outside of New York City (in NY State) and are contemplating purchasing an apartment in Manhattan to make our commute easier. We would live in it 3-4 days/week and spend the rest of the time at our country house. We both work in Manhattan. Our primary residence is...

View more questions Search