Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cariad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2008, 11:58 AM
    Contact transfer
    Can you tell me how tro transfer addresses from Outlook to Windows Mail?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Sep 1, 2008, 03:38 PM
    Outlook contacts have to be exported as a Comma Separated Values text file, then imported into Windows Contacts.

In Outlook, FILE > Import/Export > Export to a file > Comma Separated Values (Windows) > Contacts

To import to Windows Mail, START > Windows Mail > File > Import

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I transfer my cell phone contact list from phone to computer? [ 6 Answers ]

Can I transfer my cell phone contact list from my cell phone onto my computer? I have a LG AX8600 cell phone. What type cord will I need to use for my computer and cell phone?

Another H1B transfer while one transfer is pending [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I had a H1B visa from company A . Recently, I joined company B and my H1B visa transfer is still in process. I do have the receipt for that. . My question is. I got an offer from company C. Can my VISA be transferred to company C... I have I-797 and 3 months old pay stub from company...

Will he contact me? [ 6 Answers ]

I recently found out that the man I've been sleeping with for 3 yrs was with another women while he was with me. I sent him an email saying that even though I still cared very much for him and wanted to see him that I couldn't keep doing the things we have done knowing he has been with someone...

Too much contact? [ 17 Answers ]

K so I've been with my girlfriend for 3 months now, well its been official for that long but we've been seeing each other way longer than that. She moved into an apartment up school a little while ago and I've been over there a lot but I feel like I'm there too much. And when I'm there she tells me...

View more questions Search