Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    0662581 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2008, 09:16 AM
    Water seeping from wall
    5-10 minutes after my kitchen sink drains water seeps from under the wallboard on wall that is at end of counter 5 feet from sink. Sink drain pipe goes through that wall. Stack was snaked 6-8 months ago.

First times it happened the stench was similar to dying animal but now water doesn't stink.

Thank you.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Sep 1, 2008, 09:45 AM
    Sounds like the pipe sprung a leak at the sanitary tee. When this happened to me I opened up a outside block wall to replace the horizontal drain pipe. My only other option was to remove the cabinet, sink and counter top. Something's going to hafta be opened up so you can see just what you're dealing with. When you know click on back and we'll get it fixed. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ground Water Seeping Through Concrete Slab [ 3 Answers ]

I installed a bathtub on a concrete slab in the basement. In order to have access to the drain p-trap I had to create a hole in the slab. The open area is about 12" x 12" x (7" deep). The slab is 4" thick, however, the 5 walls of the boxed area of the recessed hole are concrete but only 1"...

Water seeping from base of toilet [ 3 Answers ]

I have small amounts of water seeping from the base of the toilet around the wax seal. Plumbers have taken up and re-sealed several times once even using plaster of paris to level out the floor. Each time after a few days we see water again. We had plumbers snake out the line, even sent a camera...

Water on floor seeping up from tile. [ 2 Answers ]

My floor near the bathtub has traces of water seeping up between the tile laminates whereas it is now making the carpet next to the bathroom entrance soaking wet. If I place a towel on top of the small crack eventually the towel will absorb a lot of water making it dripping wet. I squeegee the...

Water seeping from under vertical air handler [ 1 Answers ]

My unit is in the garage,vertical, accessible, with drain line running outside. Water is seeping from under the unit. I have cleaned the drain. Does the Trane unit have a drain pan inside that is possibly clogged and overflowing? I cannot see where the water is coming from.Can I gain access to the...

View more questions Search