Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    solaoke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2008, 07:54 AM
    Dark color in inside cheek
    Hi,

I have a dark patch on the inside of my cheeks (both of them).. started on the left but has appeared on the right as well... it dark brown and my inside cheek feels rough like really tiny rashes but the discolored area itself is kind of smooth. It is not painful in anyway and does not affect anythg but I know it is there.

It has been there for quite a while months now and I have used different mouth washes.. once it went but it came back and since has not left.

I have been to the doctors but did not get anything tangible. Anyone to help?
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2008, 09:27 AM
    Have you had a dentist look at it? If not, I'd suggest you have one take a look since they are more aware of what causes tissue changes than MDs are.
    Amir1981 Posts: 246, Reputation: 6

Sep 3, 2008, 09:48 PM
    If it went away its not anything serious! Could be diet, smoking, or maybe tiny bruises... Get a biopsy if it doesn't resolve in 14 days
    actingangel97 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2010, 10:57 PM
    ii have that To I don't know what it is but it appeared after I had this fing that looked a mouth ulcer but wasn't, and after my back back teeth started growing again. However my teeth have not been growing for 2 years!! Email me if you get any info. [email protected] =] soz I can't be any help.
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2010, 04:09 PM
    Actingangel, you probably won't get any more info than what is here already. This post is almost 2 yrs old with no activity. See your dentist to have it checked if it hasn't disappeared within 14 days.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Found two red/dark spots inside my mouth, inner cheek what is this [ 4 Answers ]

Have found two red/dark spots inside my mouth, inner cheek, what are they?

Dark red spot inside cheek [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have this kind of dark red nearly black perfect round spot in the inside of my right cheek. It doesn't hurt in the slightest.. it's about 4mm in diameter and is no different in feel than the lining of my inner cheek. I smoke and I am hoping it is not early stages of mouth cancer but after...

Extremely dark red coloured spot inside right cheek (painless) What is it? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have this kind of dark red nearly black perfect round spot in the inside of my right cheek. It doesn't hurt in the slightest.. it's about 4mm in diameter and is no different in feel than the lining of my inner cheek. I smoke and I am hoping it is not early stages of mouth cancer but after...

Dark red bump inside of cheek [ 2 Answers ]

What is this red bump on the inside of my cheek?

Red bump on the inside of my cheek [ 4 Answers ]

I woke up with a red bump on the inside of my cheek, the next day I had grown another one on the other side. They are not painful, but they are soft like jelly feel to them. I'm scared and need help.

View more questions Search