Jun 24, 2009, 09:27 AM

So true mysterious5

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Interests of Wealthy people vs Less wealthy people [ 3 Answers ]

I know that it is a well know fact that affluent people often have very different interests (i.e. in sport) to poorer people, even when they live in proximity. Is there a theory that some geogpraher has made? Or is it just a common stereotype/knowledge?

99 Honda accord no parking lights or dashboard background light + SRS Light on [ 3 Answers ]

Recently I believe a problematic bulb caused a short in my car's Electrical system. The reason I say this, is that the following Problems have come up since I used the trailer... 1. SRS light is now on 2. The light that illuminates the spedometer, RPM's, and gas (background light) doesn't...

Leviton PR150 Motion LIght Control Flickers light instead of keeping them on [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I installed a Leviton Motion Sensor Light Control (PR150). In the on position it works fine, the lights are one. But on auto it seems to only flicker the lights. They do not get to full brightness and they flash. It looks like the sensor is also acting weird as the LED light on the...

Light at own home produces sound when light at neighbor's house is switched on [ 4 Answers ]

I've moved into an apartment. I noticed that whenever I switched on my fluorescence light and when my neighbor switches on his light, my fluorescence light would produce a 'rrrrr' or 'mmm' sound which sometimes can be loud and irritating. I have tried changing the light bulb and even the ballast...

View more questions Search