Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lareynatina12 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2008, 10:49 PM
    Skinny jeans?
    I am a big girl. About a size 9/10. And I am dyeing for some skinny jeans!! But I need stretchy type but that still get very tight at the bottom and oh yea the hard part is I am SHORT! So most normal jeans don't fit. Please if anyone knows of a brand that has like long regular and short cut SKINNY jeans please let me know!!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 31, 2008, 11:37 PM
    Levis. If you are plus sized and want to wear skinny jeans, I'd suggest a longer flowy top
    sanobia89 Posts: 16, Reputation: -1

Sep 5, 2008, 11:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMomma
    levis. if you are plus sized and want to wear skinny jeans, I'd suggest a longer flowy top
    I'm big girl also. And I think you should ty torrid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jeans for girls. [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, I want to know about this jean size. Is 7/8 Small in jr-Petite to big?:confused:

Skinny Jeans? [ 1 Answers ]

Help me find skinny jeans to fit me!

Jeans zipper [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I had no idea where to ask this. Anyway my question is... You know when you have a pair of jeans, but the zipper won't stay up? Is there anything you can do about it? I thought about just using a safety pin but I think that's too noticeable.

Lycra spandex jeans [ 0 Answers ]

I have some jeans that have only 2% lycra spandex, and yet they are stretchier than other jeans that have 5%. How can it be that jeans that have less spandex are mor elastic than jeans that have less?

Grease on Jeans [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to remove grease stains from pants? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

View more questions Search