Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sunnywootxp Posts: 103, Reputation: -2

Aug 31, 2008, 04:07 PM
    Is all 720p and 1080p HDTV have better quality than Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-27FV300
    Hi Everyone

I want to know if all the 720p and 1080p LCD HDTV better than Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-27FV300 27 inch TV. Iam thinking about buying a HDTV but I am not sure is the HDTV quality way better than Sony FD Trinitron comparing a 720p LCD HDTV or only a little better?

Thanks
    Raymonator Posts: 33, Reputation: 4

Oct 21, 2008, 08:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnywootxp View Post
    Hi Everyone

I want to know if all the 720p and 1080p LCD HDTV better than Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-27FV300 27 inch TV. Iam thinking about buying a HDTV but iam not sure is the HDTV quality way better than Sony FD Trinitron comparing a 720p LCD HDTV or only a little better?

Thanks
    I would have to say that most 720p and 1080p LCD or Plasma TV's would have a sharper picture, depending on what brand you choose and where you are installing the TV.
    I own a Panasonic TH50PZ80U 50 inch 1080p Plasma, and I don't think I've seen anything better out there yet for clarity and color quality. I did a lot of research prior to purchasing my TV a few weeks ago, and I couldn't be happier.
    Sunnywootxp Posts: 103, Reputation: -2

Oct 21, 2008, 02:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymonator View Post
    I would have to say that most 720p and 1080p LCD or Plasma TV's would have a sharper picture, depending on what brand you choose and where you are installing the TV.
    I own a Panasonic TH50PZ80U 50 inch 1080p Plasma, and I don't think I've seen anything better out there yet for clarity and color quality. I did a lot of research prior to purchasing my TV a few weeks ago, and I couldn't be happier.
    Thanks a lot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

720p vs 1080p [ 1 Answers ]

I'm going to purchase a new TV as mine is pretty old... I've already made the choice between LCD and plasma and decided to go with the plasma since I think it better suits what I am looking for. However, now I'm faced with another decision... should I buy a 720p plasma or shell out the couple...

Sony Trinitron [ 1 Answers ]

This am, I woke up and pushed the POWER button on my 1997 Sony Trinitron PIP Television and it did not come on and it has not powered-up yet (10:00 pm). This old television is very heavy and large. Do you have any suggestions of things to try to power-up the TV? Are there any reset buttons or...

Sony Trinitron 32' [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, First time user, I have a 32" sony Trinitron TV that the picture goes on and off when TV is turned on, after about five minutes it stays on model # KV-32S45 and help would be great thanks. BWF:confused:

View more questions Search