Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Apologisenow Posts: 295, Reputation: 2

Aug 31, 2008, 03:57 PM
    ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650
    Can I remove an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 and upgrade it in a laptop?
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Sep 1, 2008, 08:23 AM
    Probably not. The technical specifications on ATI's website do not indicate that GPU is a FlexFit model. But, check with your laptop manufacturer.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 1, 2008, 08:26 AM
    Nope.
    There are very few laptops you can upgrade video cards in and they are at the TOP end of the market.
    Apologisenow Posts: 295, Reputation: 2

Sep 1, 2008, 08:30 AM
    Okay thanks guys. It will be good enough for a long time yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

John Deere L120 mobility/transmission [ 3 Answers ]

To:Esquire 1 and others, I have a JD L120 mower 4yrs. Old w/ 82 hrs. use. It now will only move forward or rev. 8 to 10 ft. very,very slowly.It's as if it's in a bind or trans. Isn't working properly.I have maintained it very well. Any suggestions? ----Buckminster

John deere lawn-tractor L120 mobility [ 1 Answers ]

I have a John Deere lawn tractor,modelL120,4 1/2 yrs. Old,85 hrs. use and maintained regularly.This season it barely moves w/ or w/o blades engaged and no matter how fast engine is running.It seems as if it may be in a bind(one of the rear wheels?), but transmission doesn't appear to be...

Ati radeon 9200se problems! [ 2 Answers ]

I have a P4 2.4 and the 9200 in an AGP slot. When I used the installation CD, after the reboot it required the system loaded up a black screen with the mouse pointer in the middle, and promptly froze up. It was due for a spring clean anyway, so I reformatted and reinstalled everything. Now it...

Radeon 9550 on Asrock K7VT4A PRO - voltage problems? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I used search but couldn't find related topics, so here goes: I recently bought a GeCube Radeon 9550 GT AGP card and I have these problems with it: 1. no AGP recognition. In dxdiag it sees only direct draw and direct 3d. I have directX 9.0c. games like NFS Most wanted and Black & White 2...

View more questions Search