Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dare81 Posts: 264, Reputation: 44

Sep 19, 2008, 11:06 AM
    Sorry :]

Sep 20, 2008, 06:18 AM

Since last night, I have had a strong urge to call her and talk to her about the break up.I am pretty sure I can change her mind on this. WHat do you guys think,In by the way this day 8 of nc
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 20, 2008, 10:49 AM

Those are the very feelings we caution you about, and you have to cope with. Stay with NC.

Sep 20, 2008, 10:59 AM

Thanks Tal. I am trying
    Boristheblade Posts: 141, Reputation: 17

Sep 20, 2008, 02:19 PM

Today has just been ridiculously hard. I keep busy, do NC, try no to think about him and I'm sooooo SAD still and think about him all the time. I simply can not carry on in this vain:(

Sep 20, 2008, 02:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Boristheblade View Post
    Today has just been ridiculously hard. I keep busy, do NC, try no to think about him and I'm sooooo SAD still and think about him all the time. I simply can not carry on in this vain:(
    All of us have our ups and downs. Keep ureself busy.Thats what I do helps me out a little bit
    Good luck. We are here for you.

Sep 20, 2008, 03:13 PM

Day 8 of NC=It can't get any wrose than this,thought have been going through my head that she is seeing somebody else and they are doing stuff togather.THIS SUCKS.
    Boristheblade Posts: 141, Reputation: 17

Sep 20, 2008, 03:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dare81 View Post
    Day 8 of NC=It can't get any wrose than this,thought have been going through my head that she is seeing somebody else and they are doing stuff togather.THIS SUCKS.
    I understand as much as anyone could, this uphill struggle, I've been put off love to be honest. Seriously.:(
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Sep 20, 2008, 04:08 PM

Don't worry! It gets easier after a while!

I pretty much don't care about my ex... I just hope she won't call me and ask me to take her back xD
    vaboy112 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Sep 21, 2008, 09:13 AM

What do you do when your girl tells you she wants a break but then she texts you and stuff?

Sep 21, 2008, 09:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by vaboy112 View Post
    what do you do when your girl tells you she wants a break but then she texts you and stuff?
    Don't reply.NC is the best thing to do.I played these mind gimes with my ex for a year and a half didn't work.

Sep 21, 2008, 10:02 AM

I didn't play them, what I meant to say is she played them with me and it didn't work we ended up breaking up again
    NorthernNiceGuy Posts: 238, Reputation: 75

Sep 21, 2008, 01:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by vaboy112 View Post
    what do you do when your girl tells you she wants a break but then she texts you and stuff?
    You tell her she wanted the break so have it. She can't have her cake and eat it too, its not fair to you. If she wants a break than that means it's a break from you, and that includes all forms of communication.

Sep 21, 2008, 04:38 PM

I feel like shi-. I have been trying to keep myself busy, but everynow and then when I am just sitiing around I can't help but think about her.
    NorthernNiceGuy Posts: 238, Reputation: 75

Sep 21, 2008, 04:43 PM
    I feel like shi-. I have been trying to keep my self busy, but everynow and then when i am just sitiing around i can't help but think about her.
    Its all part of going through the experience... Sorry bud it's the way it goes, you are going to have to fight through it. Just know we all did.

Sep 21, 2008, 05:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernNiceGuy View Post
    Its all part of going through the experience... Sorry bud its the way it goes, you are gonna have to fight through it. Just know we all did.

Everyone heals at different rate... some heal in a day, some heal in a few months to years

Sep 21, 2008, 09:51 PM

Anyways... I'm on myspace and I see my ex's comments on my pics..

Well, I decided to look through her profile and oh boy... a total 8itch~ LOL

In her "about me".. she said she made the best choice to move, her friends ENCOURAGED her to move, and best friends helped her when she was drunk..

When really... I gave her all the options to the new side.... suggested to move, encouraged to go to art school there...
    wow~ sounds epic, doesn't it guys?

LOL
    I'm laughing right now when I'm writing cause I know that she doesn't know what she wants to do and she chose graphics design at an art school because it looks cool instead of liking to do the stuff and enjoying...

For me, I'm enjoying my nursing class cause I've been issued real hospital nurse uniforms (scrubs) and learning lessons on the human :)

it's fun but takes a lot of time & effort

Yeh... don't know about you other guys/girls...

hungtoronto Posts: 162, Reputation: 34

Sep 22, 2008, 05:54 PM

My ex called me on Saturday night I heard one ring it was around midnight. She called me today and it was the same number so I pickup didn't know it was her. She asked me about her mails and said can I leave them at the security desk for her I said they won't accept them. I told her come to pick them up she said she'll come when she have time I said OK and then we hang up. I was cool and calm.

It's good to hear her voice again but gosh I rather she not call me. I didn't contact her because I didn't have her number since I cancelled the phone I paid for her every month. It've been over a month since we have any contact.

I am sure she just wanted her mails. I don't think she want to see me anyway I don't know how to give her the mails and I still have some of her belongings.

Sep 22, 2008, 09:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hungtoronto View Post
    My ex called me on Saturday night I heard one ring it was around midnight. She called me today and it was the same number so I pickup didn't know it was her. She asked me about her mails and said can i leave them at the security desk for her I said they won't accept them. I told her come to pick them up she said she'll come when she have time I said ok and then we hang up. I was cool and calm.

It's good to hear her voice again but gosh I rather she not call me. I didn't contact her because I didn't have her number since I cancelled the phone I paid for her every month. It've been over a month since we have any contact.

I am sure she just wanted her mails. I don't think she want to see me anyway I don't know how to give her the mails and I still have some of her belongings.
    I would say get this over with as soon as possible by setting up a date and time so you can give her all her stuff and then go bak to nc.
    Good Luck

Sep 22, 2008, 09:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hungtoronto View Post
    My ex called me on Saturday night I heard one ring it was around midnight. She called me today and it was the same number so I pickup didn't know it was her. She asked me about her mails and said can i leave them at the security desk for her I said they won't accept them. I told her come to pick them up she said she'll come when she have time I said ok and then we hang up. I was cool and calm.

Sounds like she wanted to use the "I need you to do something" card..

My ex did that with "hey, can you look for my passport in your room?" crap
    I told her I found her passport but threw it away... really, I didn't find it :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The NC Calendar II [ 1501 Answers ]

** Admin Note: This thread started here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-member-discussions/nc-calendar-124229.html ** You should have got a drum set, the best way to release anger within music is banging on dose drums

The NC Calendar [ 1499 Answers ]

I just had this idea after reading Mik's post. How about if we use this thread to count the NC days, all of us? Each one would mention how long he/she's been maintaining the NC period and how he/she feels with time. Maybe in some way this can help us all (including me)? This is my first...

Calendar boys? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone remember an obscure 80's or 90's movie about a swim team that has to make some money so they sell calendars?? It was a male calender that some friends put together and were selling at a school café ot something like that.

Outlook Calendar [ 2 Answers ]

How do you make a certain Calendar view(i.e Monthly) your default Calendar view? Every time I change it to monthly, it goes back to weekly when I click away and click back to calendar. Thanks in advance

View more questions Search