Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandysandra Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2008, 09:10 AM
    Depresion and panic attacks
    I suffer from depresion and panic attacks I've had a really bad life and its getting worse my son is dying and I am keeping all and everything bottled up inside I don't have anyone to talk to I feel I don't want to get up in the morning I'm tyred all the time and I feel like running and running I'm scared
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2008, 09:20 AM
    You need some support groups with people that are going through what you are.
    People can be understanding and be sympathetic and all but until you find people who are going through or have been through what you are going through it is really hard to get through what you are going through. Find something in your area or on the internet.
    You are even welcome here when you want somebody to talk with.
    I have been through too much in my life and my friends all live at least 20 miles from me so I come here when I am down or just don't have anything better to do.

What is your son dying from? I know that has to be really the hardest thing in the world to go through. I can't begin to imagine how devastating that it can be. No matter how hard I could imagine it I know it would have to be a billion times harder.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2008, 05:30 PM
    Buck up! You have to be there for your son.

Get some support from a local church; they frequently have people who provide care for those needing extra support during hard times.

Be sure to add daily exercise to your life... walking or cycling for an hour will bring out healing endorphins to your system. You will feel better immediately.

Best wishes during this time of sadness,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Panic attacks? [ 3 Answers ]

S/O says he has panic attacks well been less then 6 months and he has broken ribs again I suspect asthma anyone here got any clues, also got large red circle in center of his chest grown larger as time goes by kind of remins me of ring worm but its not.

Panic attacks and light headed. [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I'm just wondering and hoping that someone might know what's wrong,as a child I always suffered with light headiness(dizzy spells) and that brought on panic attacks,lord rest my granny she suffered the same and always said if I take my mind off it it would ease it and I would stop thinking about...

Panic Attacks [ 3 Answers ]

I am having panic attacks recently. I have to cut off at least one utility for some time to afford to have some dental work done. I think the cost will be between $500-$1,000, or more, from past experience. First, I'm going to cut off cable TV which I'm addicted to-I'm homebound and it is my...

Panic Attacks [ 1 Answers ]

My ten year old Brittany male, adopted 18 months ago, has had a thunder phobia that he's gotten much better about over time. Twice in the past three months he's had panic attacks when the weather was perfectly fine and there was nothing new or unusual in our home or routine. The other night he...

Panic attacks [ 2 Answers ]

Our nine week old Rhoesdian Ridgeback is having panic attacks. We are crate training her and it seemed to be going well until we tried to close the door. She absolutely freaked out and got so worked up in the space of 1 minute that she threw up her lunch. It was surprising as we often close the...

View more questions Search