Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    High Max Posts: 271, Reputation: 43

Aug 31, 2008, 05:42 AM
    Who to consult about body building?
    Im curious who would be able to help me best. I want to start working out, I want to get very muscular everywhere so that I look better. Im fairly skinny, so I hear it wouln't be that hard for me.

Who would be the best person to consult about how a person my weight, height, etc could build a lot of muscle in the shortest time possible? Im willing to do ANYTHING and eat ANYTHING.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 31, 2008, 05:45 AM
    No magic cures if you do it correctly. Every gym that I know of have personal trainers or advisors that will help work out a program for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Body building [ 2 Answers ]

What norms one should follow when one is starting with body building ?

Which company I should consult to get a good rate for buidling my website. [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking to develop my own website but would like to know where I can go and find some good rates based on my specifications. My budged is around ~$2000 and the website I am looking for will be database-driven where users will create memberships and post blogs. I am familiar with basic web...

Body Building affect contraception? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi to all you beautiful women, I'm not sure whether any of you ladies would be able to answer my question, but I have noted that many of you seem rather intelligent, so I shall ask away! My goregous man is a body builder, and I am wondering if it could affect contraception. Daniel does not...

Abb Building? [ 2 Answers ]

I am feed up with my flabby belly! Its not that bad (12 stone 4) but I just hate the look of it, so I have decided to work on my abbs I now it could take months on ends but I'm prepared anyone got any tips for the diet, and exercise side? Low carbs yes but is that just bad carbs or allso good...

Building PC [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Looking to build my own PC - Did 1st build with a very smart friend. Now ready to go on my own. Any websites out there that can help? Thanks Stu

View more questions Search