Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rdh_1_kar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2008, 08:11 PM
    Coarse, very dry died hair
    I have been coloring my hair for about a year now and hate the dry, coarse feel of it. Are there any natural ways to get my hair soft and silky again?
    meagank Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Aug 30, 2008, 08:48 PM
    I have had this problem and the onely thing that I have found that worked its not natural but its by (herbal essences) and called (long term relationship) and it onley takes a little bit it makes the hair fell sooo soft and looks soooo soft you can't tale that its dry at all hope this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to straighten coarse hair? [ 1 Answers ]

How do you straighten coarse hair or thick hair?

Getting rid of died black hair * [ 2 Answers ]

I have light brown hair and accidentally died it black. How do I get it back to brown? I have tried just brown dys but they just stay the same or make my hair darker. So is there any way to fade it out QUICKLY or dy it back to a similar color without bleaching it first?

Stipping permanently died hair [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, have red hair naturally and have been dying dark brown for about 5 years usually with permanent dye. Its gone so dark now it looks sort of purpley black and I don't like it. I don't want to go back to red but would like to go strawberry blonde or blonde. Does anyone know if stripping would...

I died my hair red and I want my natural brown color back [ 3 Answers ]

About 4 months ago, I died my hair red. I loved it, it looks beautiful with my skin tone, and it really brings out my green eyes. Since then I died it in that color 3 more times. But I'm a student, and so is my husband. I didn't really realize how expensive it can be to color your hair every month....

View more questions Search