Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joanne 1986 Posts: 165, Reputation: 7

Aug 30, 2008, 03:05 PM
    Could I be pregnant?
    Hi I've been trying for a baby for about 4 months now,anyway the last 2/3 weeks my chest has been really sore this is the worst they have ever been they are really painful ,I noticed today that my one breast is rock hard! Could I be pregnant or could it be something else? My period is not due yet so it would be to early to take a test.:confused: I have had other signs of pregnancy bloating,feeling nausea etc but this is really bothering me, either way I'm going to make myself an appointment at the docs on Monday.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 30, 2008, 03:16 PM
    Joanne,

You already know what Doula and I are going to say, since you have been around for a while ;)

Your symptoms could me from many things. Unfortunately you are now playing the waiting game. If you test now and it is negative, that could very well be a false negative. While some women do test positive prior to the due date of their periods, that is a small percentage. It's best to wait until after the missed period and then test using first morning urine.

If you are in the US, remember Monday is a holiday and the doctors offices will be closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Can I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know if I could possibly be pregnant. I have a 15 yr. old son so I know how it felt when I was pregnant with him. I haven't missed a period and the pregnancy test have been negative, but I have all the symptoms... swollen breasts, nausea, headaches, cravings. And also, I have been having...

Can't get pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me answer this one question. I have been with my partner for nearly 4 years we have never had protective sex and I have been wanting to have a child for around 3 years and it is just not happening I was on the pill when I was around my teenage years of about 13 but came off it when I...

View more questions Search