Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    niamhl1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2008, 03:05 PM
    Are there any legit work from home oppurtunities?
    Hi,

I am starting icollege as a mature student in September and would really like to find a work from home oppurtunity that I could do on my computer at home in the evenings. I have my own house so I have a mortgage to pay and I really need to make some extra money. I have been browsing on the net for months but am very skeptical about joining with a company. I seen a lot of data entry programmes but when I search them on Google people say they are scams. I would be very interested in doing on line surveys but I don't know if they are legit either? Can anyone give me any advice on this? Does anyone know any legit survety companies that pay you for filling out surveys on line or any geniune data entry companies? I would appreciate some advices on this.

Many Thanks

Niamh
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2008, 02:31 AM
    What sort of work skills and experience do you already have, please? Yes, most of the places online that offer you work at home opportunities are scams.

Most of what I do I would consider to be Home-Based business, but what I do is specialized and takes a number of certain learned skills.

If you are interested in what I do, then please let me know. My question to you about what sort of work skills and experience that you already have is very important for you to answer.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Piecework at home/ Packaging work at home or crafts work [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for a part time job as due to my GCSE I will have 3 months off after them, and I have heard of piecework which I am interested in, however I don't know what to serach for who to contact can someone help me out please as I would appreciate it. Could you please list a few manufacturers...

Are there good job oppurtunities in biotechnology [ 1 Answers ]

Hi frns This is rasajna, I am doing my btech 3rd er in biotechnology. I want to know whether Ms in biotechnology is having better jobs or MBA in biotechnology is having better jobs in US so that I can prepare for GRE OR GMAT basing on the oppurtunities. If I get...

I need a legit at home job! [ 6 Answers ]

Are there any legit at home data entry,typing jobs. Better yet are there any companies that are hiring at home workers

View more questions Search