Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovepolis Posts: 60, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2008, 09:38 AM
    Cheapest way to go from london to amsterdam
    Hey guys,

I am on a very tight budget, please suggest the cheapest wway of getting from london to amsterdam.

Thanks so much!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 30, 2008, 10:07 AM
    Fly via on of the low cost airlines, like Easyjet or Ryanair
    lovepolis Posts: 60, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2008, 10:46 AM
    Anyone heard of the rail and sail from london to amsterdam?
    mp2dtw Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2008, 02:29 PM

Easyjet will take you to Schiphol (Amsterdam's main airport, 11 miles SW) from Luton or Stansted. Ryanair serves Eindhoven from Stansted. Eindhoven isn't suburban Amsterdam, but you can take the train.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cheapest way to Spain [ 1 Answers ]

Im trying to get the Spain round trip from Dallas. What's the cheapest way? Can I take a boat??

Cheapest way to get a divorce [ 2 Answers ]

I have been separated for 5yrs. The man I'm married to is currently serving a 8-10yr prison term, and could get a divorce pretty cheap in there but won't. What's the cheapest route for me to go? Keep in mind I'm a single mother and can't get child support because his father is incarcerated!

Will amsterdam allow convicted felons to enter the country [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to fly to amsterdam this summer to visit some friends, and I need to find out what is the best way to enter the country. Thanks for your help.

Coffee shop in amsterdam. [ 6 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me the name of this shop in amsterdam? I don't know much about it apart from it has this art work on the wall... http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3034/2370218424_ca4a1a0828_o.jpg What's the name of it? Where is it?

Accommodations in amsterdam [ 1 Answers ]

I'm HEADING TO AMSTERDAM with my boyfriend for 6 days I was wondering if ne knows of cheap accomidation in amsterdam that also won't kill the romance. I was also wondering if ne has any suggestions of places to see; he is into rock music and is a bit of an artist, he loves the hash 2. I...

View more questions Search