Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrskesterson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2008, 09:34 AM
    How can I find my dad for free?
    I want to know where I can find my dad for free
    joanne 1986 Posts: 165, Reputation: 7

Aug 30, 2008, 10:12 AM
    Maybe you could try friends reunited I know this is now a free site to use,you'll only find him on there though if he is listed! I'm not sure of any other sites you could try.good luck
    bickey1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2010, 05:35 AM
    I would like to find my dad his name is william george henderson and I am his son graeme henderson I need people to contact me with information
    bickey1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2010, 05:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bickey1 View Post
    i would like to find my dad his name is william george henderson and i am his son graeme henderson i need people to contact me with information
    I have not even met my dad I would like some information as whether he is alive or dead
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Apr 12, 2010, 12:35 PM

Hello Bickey1. Has paternity been established between you and William George Henderson? Also, how old are you?
    KathyDeanAaron Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2010, 04:49 AM
    My name is Kathy I am from Four Courts area in Dublin. My mother is known as Peggy. I am searching to meet my father. His name is Tony Brady from Driminagh area in Dublin. If this sounds like you or someone you know please place ad here or Kildare paper for January 2011 with phone number or email address. He has grandchildren. Please answer this message.
    KathyDeanAaron Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2010, 05:10 AM
    To homegirl 50. I am a 28 year old single mum of two sons. I want to tell you you're an inspiration and sound like fun. It would be fun to have you as an aunt and a friend. I am KathyDeanAaron, KathyM. I start writing on this web site today 30/12/2010 because I trying to find my father. I don't know him. My mam told me his name and where he's from so maybe someone will know him. Anyway well done for loving you and sharing your story with people. Thank you.
    jellytot23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2012, 07:28 AM
    Hi my name is jamie-louise chester and I am from blandford forum dorset and I know nothing adout my dad I really want to find him
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2012, 06:35 PM
    How old are you, jamie-louise chester? What is his name?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I find a free psychiatrist? [ 15 Answers ]

I'm studying about bipolar and depression I found out that I may be self-diagnosing. How can I find help with no money?:confused:

Is there any website were I can find my dad free? [ 8 Answers ]

I have been looking for my dad for a littl over 2 years.His name is Nelson Martinez and I STILL havint found him.I have probably been to every website that can help you find a person, but there is always a catch.Money.I would pay but 1: I don't have a credit card and 2: Im 16 almost 17. So If...

How to find a old friend free [ 2 Answers ]

I know there are ways to find people and not pay for it, just haven't found the right site yet, They all want a fee for doing what can be done free if you know where to go, any help please.

Is there any free way to find out how to get a grant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my name is Brian Dalton and I have looked all over the place to find a site that can tell me exactly how to apply for a grant so that I can start my own homw business without having to pay 24.99 for a cd or book or anything of that nature.can someone please help.Thank you kindly.

Where Do I find about free Grants [ 1 Answers ]

I have have been searching to find out about free grants and everywhere I look I have to pay for the information. Is there anywhere I can find out about free grants and applications for the grants with out spending any money?

View more questions Search