Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2008, 08:21 AM
    More twisting of the truth and deception by NObama!
    The silver tongued devil is at it again, and given all the previous examples of his deception and mis-truths, I guess it is no surprise, but is sure is frustrating.

He is taking advantage of the under-educated Americans who don't understand the details of politics and how he twists words to sound good, yet mean nothing.

Best example was his promise to "eliminate capital gains taxes on small businesses".

Damn that sounds good, doesn't it?

The problem is, small businesses DON'T PAY CAPITAL GAINS TAXES, PERIOD.

So he's going to eliminate something, that does not even exist to begin with!

All small businesses pay is income tax, and he won't say anything about that because his plans will increase the income taxes on small business, and big business alike.

Then there is his issue of the disaster of our economy.

An economy that grew by 3.3% in the second quarter of this year?

You won't hear any mention of that by the Dems, or any mention that the surge HAS WORKED, and we can focus on leaving Iraq having accomplished what we intended to.

I know that really upsets those on the left, who really wanted to cut and run in defeat, sorry, that is not the American way.

Just knowing that if this guy wins, MOST Americans will be working over HALF the year, just to pay for all of his redistribution of wealth plans, is frightening at the least.

If the folks supporting this man, were just educated enough, to see through all his lies and deception, to recognize his radical associations, his enormous lack of any real experience, we would all be much better off.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2008, 08:25 AM
    'silver tongued' ~~~I still have yet to see silver tongued
    I call it teleprompter tongued cause with out the teleprompter he is
    'tongue tied'!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2008, 09:06 AM
    Hello prog:

I'm a radical. I think radical associations are just fine. I'm also educated. My education tells me he ain't lying any more than McSame. ALL politicians lie.

Oh yeah, I believe McCain when he said that he doesn't know anything about the economy, and I believe him about his upcoming war. If you like the TWO wars we got now, you'll LOVE John McCain, cause he's going to bring you a THIRD one in Iran.

The decision on whom to vote for, needs to be based on no more than that.

excon
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2008, 09:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon
    Hello prog:

I'm a radical. I think radical associations are just fine. I'm also educated. My education tells me he ain't lying any more than McSame. ALL politicians lie.

Oh yeah, I believe McCain when he said that he doesn't know anything about the economy, and I believe him about his upcoming war. If you like the TWO wars we got now, you'll LOVE John McCain, cause he's gonna bring you a THIRD one in Iran.

The decision on whom to vote for, needs to be based on no more than that.

excon
    You really surprise me ex.

You seem so intelligent, so well spoken, yet you have been swindled into thinking that NObama will be good for America.

I'm shocked.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lawn tractor blade drive belt twisting/breaking [ 3 Answers ]

I recently replaced the blade drive belt on my riding mower and it broke after 3 hours. I checked for anything that would cut the belt, found nothing, and installed another new belt. After engaging the blades for 20 seconds I stopped and checked the belt and noticed it had twisted. This happened on...

Sc-fi: global warming/ E.T hidden in eart, under us, twisting knees [ 1 Answers ]

Please, I want to find the title of that movie, don't remember who played in it :( There were hidden aliens under us, in a base in eart, and they were causing a global warming of the system to survive... They looked like normal humans except that they died if they were in contact of froze thing......

V-belt twisting [ 6 Answers ]

When ever I engage my auger on my Sears snowthrower, The V-Belt twists upsidedown and burns. I did just replace it to what I thought was the correct size. I was very tight to get on. Did I get a too small belt? Is this why it is twisting?:(

New Fluorescent Bulb (the small spiral twisting tube type) [ 3 Answers ]

After purchasing and then installing three (3) of those new fluorescent bulbs to replace some of my incandescent bulbs, I have some questions. 1. I hear a low volume “humming” in 2 of the 3 bulbs. One is louder than the other, but there is one as quiet as a sleeping baby. Is that noise...

Theft by deception [ 3 Answers ]

I used to work for a office and money was very tight.. the bottom line is that I stole about $2000. But my boss added all these fees and the final amount is $3274.00 I tried to explain to the judge on my hearing that I didn't take all that money that they were accusing me for. But she didn't...

View more questions Search