Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coolday Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2008, 04:51 AM
    cybercafe internet billing calculator
    I have zero knowledge in Visual Basic. I want to build a simple internet billing calculator.
    The following information should be there in the program...

1) Internet Charge for 30 minutes = Rs. 10
    2) Internet Charge for 60 minutes = Rs. 20
    3) Minimum Internet Charge = Rs. 10

I have 6 machines... so

It should have 6 boxes with login and logout time with a total amount box

Can it be added to a ms access database file to store the daily entries with date
    KingsX Posts: 231, Reputation: 10

Sep 21, 2008, 12:54 PM

That's not a lot of information to go on. If you have a log in button created, you can assign a variable a time. And then log off again, assign a time. Then with math you can figure out how long a person was on, and do simple if statements to establish which "time price" to apply. Each computer could have an id, so you can tell what machine was on for how long etc.

In regards to access database, the answer is most certainly yes. But you will have to create a database with tables and have sql enter the info into the database. That's beyond the scope of this question. But it is possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vb 6.0 calculator [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me! On my prject , I need a source code of a vb 6.0 calculator please help. Tnx

Internet Usage Calculator Prorgam [ 15 Answers ]

Hello, I am trying to write a program that calculates a person's internet service bill. I am having trouble in two major areas: The first is that there are three packages the user is instructed to pick, A, B, or C-How do I tell the program to terminate if one of these letters isn't picked? ...

TI-84 Plus Calculator [ 1 Answers ]

This is sort of a math question and it isn't. I just bought this calculator yesterday, and the book that came with it does not tell me how to program the Quadratic formula as well as other equations into this calculator. And someone I know in my class has the same one and told me that this can be...

How to do e-0.05 on a calculator [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there, What are the exact steps I press on a calculator to do the following: - 40e-0.05 I keep getting the wrong answer? Any help is appreciated

View more questions Search