Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tatiana10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2008, 02:52 AM
    Crimnal Records
    If I have a crimnal record could I join the Air Force?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2008, 03:09 AM
    You may or you might not be able to. There are many factors involved. I did find a lot of helpful information on the following site. I would have copied and pasted the information here and given credit to the source of it. However, the information is extensive enough that I would be in danger of breaking the laws that concern copyright if I did that.

I'm sure that you understand.

Thanks!

- Joining the Military - Military.com
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2008, 05:34 AM
    Hello Tat:

If it's not an EXTENSIVE criminal record, the ARMY might take you. I doubt the Air Force will.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 30, 2008, 05:56 AM
    Depends is it a shoplifting or DUI charge that is 3 years old or have you just got out of prison for armed robbery, kidnapping and drugs.

You will have to get a waiver for any record but as noted while the army is a bit easier, you will have to go talk to a recruiter and see what they can work out for you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Adoption Records [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know how to get my adoption records. See I really do not even know where I was born. Is there anyway to find that out without paying so much. I am only a student in Job Corps in Kentucky.

Is it possible for me to get the records [ 3 Answers ]

Two years ago someone called 911 because of the door being ajar. The question is do police keep this records and if so can you tell me how to get it. Or can the lawyer get the report?

Juivenele Records [ 3 Answers ]

If I choose to go on vacation and leave the country Would my juivenele record show up It was a major charge. Because I was told that after I turned 18 it would be erased but when I had to have a criminal record check done it showed up that I had a juevenel record why is that it should have been...

Juvenile records [ 5 Answers ]

Can juvenile records be seen on a company's background check.

View more questions Search