Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitten52588 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2008, 07:34 PM
    Desperately trying to find the name of this movie!
    OK so I saw this movie when I was real little and I think it may ave been in like the 90's but I can only remember images of this movie! I hope someone an help me!
    OK this is what I can remember.

I think it starts in like people version and the converts to cartoon

A guy is transported by something to this place and it's all in cartoon, he meets a hunter which he thinks is a guy but when he/she removes her hat she reveals long red hair.

I know they fall in love

There is a war that happens

He goes back to like a bookstore or something, and is sad that he had to leave her behind

She ends up coming to the real world with him

I know it's not much but it's all I remember, I know it's a love story. I hope someone can help me!
    mechanickid Posts: 248, Reputation: 5

Aug 29, 2008, 07:39 PM
    Lol is it back to the future 3?

I know plesentville is similar to this

Aug 29, 2008, 10:30 PM
    Not that's not it, thanks though. I've looked everywhere. Google, wikipidea... I just can't seem to find it!
    scarberryt Posts: 71, Reputation: 15

Aug 30, 2008, 08:38 AM
    Maybe Cool World with Brad Pitt or Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Aug 30, 2008, 03:09 PM
    No that's not it either, thanks for trying!
    StacyP2006 Posts: 36, Reputation: 8

Sep 1, 2008, 04:11 PM
    All I can think of that starts real life and converts to cartoon is The Pagemaster. I know books were involved there but it was a little kid movie so I'm not sure that this is right.
    saturnblack Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2008, 08:25 PM
    The Flight of Dragons check that one out I believe that is it cause a friend of mine had me look up the same thing
    theboysteely Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2008, 01:21 AM
    It is flight of dragons in the beginning he is taken from the book store great movie

Sep 15, 2008, 01:02 PM
    OMG! Ithink this is it!! It's just I remembered a bit differently! I probably confused 2 diff. movies! But yeah I think this is it. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Desperately trying to find childhood book [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am looking for a children's book that I bought in Scotland It is about a young boy who is taken away from home and sent to a remote school on an island somewhere in north Scotland. It is full of strange, funny characters. I remember a strict headmaster. He also finds a Bookman...

Desperately trying to find book, Unknown Title! [ 3 Answers ]

I read a book a few years ago now in the early 90's that has really stuck with me, unfortunately I no longer have the book and I cannot remember the title. All I can remember is that it's about a girl who commits a crime then runs away, I think it's set in Ireland, she runs away gets a job as an...

Desperately trying to find this movie? [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if someone might be able to help me. I am desperately trying to figure out the name of a movie from the 80s possibly early 90s where a girl goes through a mirror and there's some sort of doll and other toys that come to life. That is all I have to go on, and that is why I am going...

Desperately looking for name of movie [ 3 Answers ]

I hope someone can help me with the name of this movie as it is driving me CRAZY. It's an animated movie that I think I saw when a kid in the 90's, I know it was also a book and it was about a teddy bear that had been discarded by the owner and left on the street with some other toys, all I can...

Desperately Seeking To Find My Bio- Mother [ 11 Answers ]

Hi. Well I guess I should start by saying who I am, what I'm here for, and what I need help with. It's simple. My Name is Heather Hughes, I'm currently 17 years old, and I am DESPERATELY seeking to find the woman who gave me life. Her name is Susan Perero, Her alias Include Gremillion. ...

View more questions Search