Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jcramirez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2008, 04:58 PM
    Early 80's time portal movie
    From what I can remember about the movie is that there is a group that are trying to o back to the past they like shock them self with some kind of machine that's all I remember
    OneSG191 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2008, 05:04 PM
    I believe that the movie you are looking for is actually part of a trilogy called "Back to the Future". There is a link to the first part of the first movie below. It that is the correct movie I can give you the other links...

Back to the Future-part 1 - 视频 - 在线观看 - 土豆网
    OneSG191 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2008, 05:04 PM
    P.S...

Ignore the Chinese subtitles :)
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2008, 07:44 PM
    Maybe Timeline?
    scarberryt Posts: 71, Reputation: 15

Aug 30, 2008, 08:42 AM
    Maybe Twelve Monkeys ? It came out well after the 80's though.
    pirateicechick Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2008, 12:51 PM
    It could be Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
    LAVS_20 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2008, 07:00 AM
    Flatliners?
    When you say "shock" and "group" it makes me think flatliners. It is with Julia Roberts, Kevin Bacon, one of the Baldwins, Kiefer Sutherland, Oliver Platt.

They go back to their past while flatlining (they're med students I think) and are haunted by the scary unresolved events in their lives.

Flatliners - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

Movie from the early 80's? [ 2 Answers ]

Im looking for the title of a family film from the late 70's/early 80's about a family that took their boat on a trip ( a little black boy stowed away on it ) and they end up getting stranded on an island or beach somewhere in the alaskan wilderness? I remember a scene where the dad goes diving for...

Early 80's movie [ 1 Answers ]

Need help I don't remember much about this movie, I think it's from the early 80's about a teenager who builds a spaceship in his house, it's really anoying me.

Early 80's movie [ 1 Answers ]

1. Saw only preview on nightmare on elm st (original), when I was 6. Sluglike creatures that get into your body when you scream and eat your heart. Please I need the title. 2. another early 80's, possibly 70's movie. Contains aliens in human form, and when they go back to their ship the body...

Sci-fi movie from the early 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a sci-fi movie from the 80's. Both the good and bad guys have laser guns mounted on the top sides of their wrists. The bad guy was older 50-60, and the good guy was younger25-35. At the very end of the movie, the good guy and this girl were at a computer and...

View more questions Search