Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brianna26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2008, 01:36 PM
    My boyfriend has given up because he can't get me to orgasm.
    My boyfriend and I have been together for about 8 months. We are both 26. I have never been able to orgasm from sex, and only been able to orgasm from oral once. Not with my current boyfriend though. I am able to get myself off within minutes though. And now I am pregnant and we are supposed to be moving in together and I know that sex is not a base for a relationship but it is very important. It's like he has completely given up. He rarely ever engages sex. His engaging in sex is telling me to take my clothes off. He doesn't touch me.. he doesn't try to turn me on in anyway. When I try to bring it up to him he get really defensive and says that because he can't get me off that its basically not worth trying. He says that he doesn't like to be told how to have sex or give oral. He also seems to get offended if I try to stimulate myself during sex. Like I'm telling him that he's not doing it right. I tell him that it's my problem that I can't get off and I know that, but the act of sex for me is not about a race to the finish.. it's about the closeness that you feel with that person. And now that I'm pregnant he acts like sex with me is a sin or something. I'm only a month and a half pregnant so its not like I'm showing. I don't know what to do.. his lack of interest in sex is starting to rub off on me.. I'm 26 and I am not ready to give up my sex life.
    SweetDee Posts: 534, Reputation: 51

Aug 29, 2008, 03:02 PM
    Counseling and do it fast... I can't stress enough how important it is that you fix this relationship before you bring a child into it. If he can't be open minded about everything you are trying to do to fix this issue (you have), then he'll continue to drive this relationship into the ditch. It takes TWO to make a relationship work. And even tho' I understand his feelings of feeling like lesser of a man, not being able to bring his woman to orgasm, it's debilitating for the relationship between you both if he doesn't get it together AND FAST. You seem to be a very giving and loving person... but if he's going to suck you dry of all your attempts to make things better, having a child come into the picture will only exacerbate things... and let me tell you life will suck living w/ him then having a baby on top of it. Really think about having a child w/ a boyfriend who's this narrow and closed up. Consider that he's only a boyfriend and not a husband..
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2008, 04:13 PM
    You really don't have any passion for your boyfriend, and he knows it. He is never going to come around until you develop your sexuality... are you perhaps addicted to your vibrator? Good sex isn't mechanical devices or body parts, it is about a passionate brain... :)

I see nothing but resentments in your future, and no hope for a happy sexual life at this time. Too bad, that is a very bad environment in which to bring a baby up in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend can't get me to orgasm [ 8 Answers ]

OK so I've been dating this guy for about 7 months now (im 17) I love him, he loves me... I've been able to have multiple orgasms by myself while masturbating but when I'm with my boyfriend he can't do anything to get me to orgasm. This is my first serious boyfriend, and the first boyfriend to...

My boyfriend fakes orgasm? [ 1 Answers ]

I don't understand what is going on. My boyfriend has admitted to me that he sometimes fakes orgasm. He said that some of his guy friends have decided to try Only coming when masturbating and not to come with their Wife's or masturbating in order to concentrate more on the lovemaking And...

21, 3 year boyfriend . Never had an orgasm [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been togther for about 3 and a half years. We have sex.. not a lot but we have sex. I try so hard to have an orgasm and it doesn't come. He is great.. oral and intercourse. Once I hit the peak point I pull away or start crying. I can't handle the feeling. It is too...

My boyfriend has never had an orgasm [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 17 he's 18 He was my first and he's been with other people He's been able to climax with other girls... but he just can't with me What's wrong with me,, and what can I do to help?? :confused:

Sometimes my boyfriend has inhibited orgasm [ 4 Answers ]

I have a relationship for about 1 year. He has 30 years old.From the beginning it happened something that puzzled me. It seemed to me strange that for some times he had stopped in the middle of the intercourse, the reason he had told me: he was tired. I was a little bit frustrated. He told me that...

View more questions Search