Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gerried2514 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2008, 12:42 PM
    He will put no more than you can bear
    Where can I find in the Bible "He will put no more on you than you can bear?":)
    Galveston1 Posts: 362, Reputation: 53

Aug 29, 2008, 01:38 PM
    You may be thinking of this:
    1 Cor 10:13
    13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
    (KJV)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baptizng a bear [ 2 Answers ]

A priest, a Baptist preacher and a Rabbi all served as chaplains to the students of the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa. They would get together two or three times a week for coffee and to talk shop. One day, someone made the comment that preaching to people isn't really all that...

Mr. Bear and Mr. Rabbit [ 4 Answers ]

I got this off the internet, so you might have heard this before. But if you didn't I think its pretty funny. Mr. Bear and Mr. Rabbit lived in the same forest, but they didn't like each other very much. One day, while walking through the woods, and they came across a golden frog. They were...

The Bear Family! [ 3 Answers ]

Baby Bear goes downstairs, sits in his small chair at the table and looks into his small bowl. It is empty. 'Who's been eating my porridge?' he squeaks. Papa Bear arrives at the big table and sits in his big chair. He looks into his big bowl, and it is also empty. 'Who's been eating my porridge?'...

Right to bear arms [ 4 Answers ]

I live in Ga. Is there anyway for me to get my rights back to bear arms, If I was convicted for a non violent felony

View more questions Search