Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sasha1966 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2008, 10:40 AM
    Alcohol Urine Test while on probation
    If it has been 19+ hours since I drank any alcohol at all will I fail my urine test for alcohol?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2008, 10:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sasha1966
    If it has been 19+ hours since I drank any alcohol at all will I fail my urine test for alcohol?

Depends on your weight and to some degree whether you are male or female but the rule of thumb is:

The ethanol disposal rate in a 150-pound human is about 0.5 ounce of ethanol per hour, which corresponds to 12 ounces of beer (1 can), 4 ounces of wine (1 glass), or once ounce of hard liquor (one shot). So, depending on how much you've had to drink, you can calculate how long it will take to clear the alcohol so that it doesn't show up in a urine screen.
    sasha1966 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2008, 11:03 AM
    OK - so if I understand you correctly then if I had 5 drinks last night and the last one around 11pm and all 5 of them were 1 shot drinks then it would take at least 10 hours to show clear with just a standard urnine alcohol test?
    jcleav Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2011, 09:51 PM
    Did you pass? Im doing something similar
    buzbuz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2012, 02:55 PM
    I drank 21 beers in a 12 hour period, slept for 6 hrs after that and passed a piss test within the seventh hour .
    mitziesweet Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2012, 08:03 AM
    If I drank 3 beers Saturday evening 9:00 pm was the last one I drank and did a 70 hr test on mondat at 12:pm will I test positave

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Urine test for alcohol [ 8 Answers ]

How long does alcohol stay in system and detected by urine test?

Alcohol Urine Test [ 12 Answers ]

Hi all, I would greatly appreciate any and all input. I am on probation, and was surprisingly urine tested on Friday morning, after having had 3 vodka/cranberry (strong ones) on Wednesday night. I stopped drinking at around 8:00PM. I'm so nervous that they would detect the alcohol consumption. How...

Alcohol urine test [ 4 Answers ]

Will adding a little salt to a urine test off you finger mess the test up?

Alcohol urine test [ 5 Answers ]

I drank Saturday night, had my last drink at about 1030pm and now its Monday and I have to go test for probation, do you think I will pass?

View more questions Search