Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cherylle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2008, 09:50 AM
    Should I trust this police officer
    I recently got a CDS (POSSISION OF 1 LORATAB) WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION. I have court Sept 19, I am so scared. Also since this cop Jeremy has been, trying very hard to get me to do him a favor, should I trust him?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2008, 09:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherylle
    I recently got a CDS (POSSISION OF 1 LORATAB) WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION. I have court Sept 19, I am so scared. Also since this cop Jeremy has been, trying very hard to get me to do him a favor, should i trust him?

What is the favor?

And, no.

"Jeremy" is in no position, now that the ticket has been issued, to do anything in Court - this isn't a traffic ticket that he can fix - unless he wants to say he wrote the ticket falsely. Then he can stand in the unemployment line so that's not going to happen.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2008, 09:04 AM
    Sounds like an entrapment lure (or possibly something personal). I would not trust him at all what's so ever.

If it is something personal I am thinking it may be something that he should get in trouble for but it would be your word against his unless you were able to find others he does this to.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2008, 09:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherylle
    Also since this cop Jeremy has been, trying very hard to get me to do him a favor, should i trust him?
    Hello Cherylle:

I've been answering questions here for about 10 years. I also spent a lot of time in the slam around all sorts of different criminals.

I have never been asked a dumber question. Should you trust a cop that just busted you?? I'm not even going to answer that. YOU figure it out.

excon
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2008, 11:50 AM
    In a word... NO

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I be a police officer with a bad conduct discharge ? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm currently awaiting for my dd 214, I got a bad conduct discharge and I was wondering if I could still become a police officer in las vegas,nv ?

Can you become a police officer in Michigan with a expunged felony? [ 17 Answers ]

Can you become a police officer in Michigan with a expunged felony

Harassed by a Police Officer or Not? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering what should I do if I am being harassed by a police officer? Well let me tell you my situation. It all started when I bought a chevy pickup that is currently a lowrider. The pickup came with dark tinted windows when bought it, directly from a chevy dealer. One day I was going...

Becoming a police officer [ 3 Answers ]

I want to become a police officer in New York city, but I'm from ireland, what can I do?? Please answer :) :)

View more questions Search