Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meadowbrook Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2008, 08:05 AM
    Thanks tom

The washing machaine and face sink will be vented.. by the way you did not say what I could use the cap the vent pipes 48'' off the floor. The aav vents is a temporary solution until I can cut the vent stack pipe through the roof. The shower vent tee would run horizontally 2' then up 5 ft with aav cap.. does that seem OK?

Thanks...

Phil
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Sep 6, 2008, 09:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by meadowbrook
    Thanks tom

the washing machaine and face sink will be vented .. by the way you did not say what i could use the cap the vent pipes 48'' off the floor. the aav vents is a temporary solution until i can cut the vent stack pipe through the roof. the shower vent tee would run horizontally 2' then up 5 ft with aav cap.. does that seem ok?

thanks...

phil
    That's not the way your drawing lays out. Make me another and show me what you intend to do. Regards, tom
    meadowbrook Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2008, 11:53 AM
    The drawing is the best I can do, also I found a picture that describes my tolit and shower accurately.[
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drain venting - just 2 questions look here [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: The existing house drain system (1950's house) has 2 drain stacks that go from basement floor and up through the roof. Sinks, showers and toilets are tied in directly to these stack/vents. The only existing re-vent is off kitchen sink and is the furthest run from where the main sewer...

Venting an island drain [ 1 Answers ]

I'm relocating a kitchen sink onto an island. The island is "down stream" on the 4" waste line from the existing kitchen sink. Does the island require a separate vent?

Drain traps and venting [ 1 Answers ]

We were told that the drain traps are not in the proper place and that the drains are not properly vented. What do they mean? Can this be fixed by us and how do you do it? How long will it take?

Drain Venting [ 4 Answers ]

I recently purchased a house (35 yr old) in which the kitchen sink vent was removed (it was completely clogged). The plummer installed a mechanical vent for the sink drain. That works fine for the kitchen, however when a toilet is flushed, water actually backflows into the kitchen sink. I am...

Venting a tub drain [ 4 Answers ]

How far can I come of the p trap of my tub before venting? It is a 2" line and will be hitting a 332 wye about 8 ft away

View more questions Search