Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Apologisenow Posts: 295, Reputation: 2

Aug 29, 2008, 07:54 AM
    Acer Aspire 5920 Laptop.
    Hello everyone, I have been having a lengthy discussion about laptops in another post and I have come to the decision that I am going to buy this laptop. However I'm just wondering is there anyone here that has this laptop? Or a laptop that betters it for the same price? Thanks a lot.
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Aug 29, 2008, 08:44 AM
    Seems like a good choice for the money. (Im not a fan of acer but... ) here is a thorough review (Acer Aspire 5920 User Review)

My only concern is that its 7 lbs. that's VERY heavy for a laptop. So consider how much you will be carrying it

Aug 29, 2008, 08:52 AM
    Yer here's the link to the specs I forgot to put it in:

PC World UK Computer Superstore - Buy cheap computers, laptops, desktop PCs, printers, LCD TVs, sat nav, digital cameras and more..

Aug 29, 2008, 02:03 PM
    If anyone could find anything better for the same price it would be appreciated. Also the dell website has great laptops to customise but there are so many different types. Could I be able to customise one to be better and the same price? Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adding Memory to an Acer Aspire E500 [ 2 Answers ]

I have two 1GB memory modules in an Acer Aspire E500 Desktop motherboard. Each of the 1GB modules work independently in either slot but the POST only sees 1GB when they're installed together. Any advice? Thanks!

Acer aspire 1413 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all Can someone please help. I am trying to recoverer my acer aspire 1413 however when I put in the second recovery disk I get a message that states (cannot open image file X:\images\60ea1012.ghs. I suspect my disc is faulty. Please help Paulw1200

Can't install Skype for Linux on Acer Aspire One 110ab [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there, I have just bought the netbook listed above and have tried to install skype for linux. Iwas the asked to input a password with the following text... " You are attempting to install "system-install software" more information is needed to do so" "Authenticating root" I do not have...

Acer Aspire 1600 HDD Failure? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire 1600 laptop, It suddenly gave "Disk Error" message when booting - white text/dark screen/upper left corner. I reboot and it can not find HDD. The HDD is Hitachi DK23EA-40 (ATA-5 Enhanced IDE - not that I understand... ), original from factory. I can reach BIOS - the...

How to reboot an acer aspire 5000 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all just wondered what keys I need to use to reboot an acer aspire 5000 to factory settings as I haven't a disk .

View more questions Search