Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2008, 11:45 AM

I think of seeing my love again and what an amazing and beautiful gift we have as this is our home.
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Dec 9, 2008, 12:41 PM

I need a smoke, that's all I that I really think about
    stanj028 Posts: 33, Reputation: -6
    -

Dec 9, 2008, 12:54 PM

I think... Whgat the hell happened to the roof? :d
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2008, 01:23 PM

No, seriously though, I think, why is everyone so concerned with outer space? Inner space is where it's really at.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2008, 01:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob View Post
    No, seriously though, I think, why is everyone so concerned with outer space? Inner space is where it's really at.
    I know you are being serious, but I absolutely love love love the movie Inner Space. One of my favorites :)
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2008, 01:40 AM
    I know this is a late response and I just joined this site a week ago.
    When I look up at the stars I think how foolish and arrogant we are as the human species. Many times I say to my wife, If a U.F.O. landed and an Extraterritorial asked me "tell me about humans on earth." Out of embarrassment I truly wouldn't know what to say.

Aaahhhh The who ever experiment didn't go well!

We think we are so smart and that's what made us dumb.

It seems we like to kiss our humans kids but sometimes we feel the need to shoot another parent.

Aaahhh did you bring anything with you to fix us humans short of eradicating us?

Aaah FREE WILL oops we lost the directions on that to operate it right do you have a copy with you

You wouldn't happen to have a time go back Button?

Maybe to get out of the embarrassment of his question and try to throw him off I could respond and say

WWEEEELLLLLLL Lets just say this " WE humans are differently alike" and see how that flies.
    God I hope he doesn't ask me If I was yo grade the humans what it be!

So when I look up at the stars I want a ride out of hear. ( NO Iam not suicidal )
    Just disappointed
    You don't know what big is until you compare it to something big or bigger. I get a sad but great feeling of humbleness. WE all need to look up more at get some at the STARS and get some adjustments It works for me and gives me more hope. And there is NO way we are the only ones. Please I hope NOT!!
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Dec 23, 2008, 04:45 AM

When I look up at the stars, I think of what we accomplished as humans, war, hells yeah, war is our greatest invention, I'm not saying I'm prowar, but, my oldman was a SEAL, and I have family in the military, ever heard of sivipacemparabelum, if you want peace, prepare for a war, hippies need to pay more attention man
    helloeverybody Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2009, 08:29 AM

I think "Wow..."
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

Feb 4, 2009, 10:20 AM

I think of how much we still don't know.
    greatodie Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Feb 24, 2009, 12:12 AM

I see the charms of this universe and compare it with my beloveds hair!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HOw many stars? [ 5 Answers ]

I didn't know where this question should go... But I was wondering how to go about finding out how many stars a hotel is rated..

Variable Stars [ 2 Answers ]

I have forgotten how scientists measure the distance to stars by studying nearby varible stars. Please explain.

Dancing with the Stars [ 30 Answers ]

Hello: I don't care whacha say, I don't like Heather Mills. She done Paul wrong. Clyde the Glide is pretty cool. Yeah, this excon likes dancing... excon

Wandering Stars [ 3 Answers ]

Are all stars locked into galaxies or are there loose stars moving through space free to travel wherever they are heading?

View more questions Search