Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yasmin3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2008, 03:13 AM
    Pregnancy scare
    I have missed my period by a week an a half and its nearly the end of the month I have taken 3 pregnancy test 1 before my missd period an 2 after all 3 has come out negative I don't really have any symptoms but I'm still unsure what too before its too late
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2008, 03:58 AM
    Your period might just be late this cycle or you may skip it altogether. Give it a bit more time (another week perhaps) and try another test if your period still doesn't show. You could always check with your doctor to see if they will have you take a blood test, some will, some will just give you a urine test anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy scare [ 31 Answers ]

I'm scared I might be pregnant, I did have sexual intercourse My period is two weeks late now, and I'm having severe cramping in my lower abdomen all I want to do is be in a ball and hold my stomach, my breast have been very tender and I've had to urinate more than usual and I'm very nauseas...

I'm scare [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Well I Have A Q's And Need An Answer Soon!! Well I Think I Have Hpv Cancer Or Something I Have These Bumps And The Kind of Look Like Coldsores But They Don't Hurt At All Well There Located In My Vagina Near The Clitoris On The Side And Im Scared To Go To The Doctor To Ask. Well I Got Tested For...

Pregnancy Scare, But Disapointed boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are very close. We have been together for a while and everything has been perfect. Recently I have had a pregnancy scare. I told my boyfriend because I hold no secrets from him, and as soon as I told him I wasn't he got sad and disapointed (which to me is VERY weird, you would...

Help, pregnancy scare! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm 16 and I was prescribed a combined pill for acne and for contraception... ive been on it 4 about 4months now.. and the last pack I took about my 5/6 last pill fell down the sink as I was about to put it in my mouth... so I left it and carried on the next day... I don't have regular sex with...

View more questions Search