Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luigi1111 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2008, 09:44 PM
    Memory Foam Mattress
    I purchased a Sealy Memory Foam mattress, have not received it yet, any opinions on this type of mattress?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2008, 09:56 PM
    Not sure about your specific type of mattress, but as far as memory foams go... you either love it or hate it. Some find it extremely comfortable, while others complain that they feel "encased"...

Personally, I'm a huge fan... I have a 4" memory foam topper with a down comforter topper... so it's like sleeping on a giant feathery marshmellow...
    holly_penyo Posts: 81, Reputation: 11

Aug 28, 2008, 10:56 PM
    I'm not too sure about a sealy but I have heard that with the tempurpedic mattress, people wake up sweaty. Plus if you weigh a lot, you may have a sinking feeling into it.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2008, 02:03 PM
    I've heard they are very good although I've never slept on one personally.

They are suppose to be very good for your joints and mould around you to support your body shape.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which mattress [ 8 Answers ]

Is the Englander Synergy Mattress as comfortable and reliable as advertised or will it break down as some reviews on Englander mattresses suggest?

New Mattress [ 6 Answers ]

Has anyone purchased a new mattress and used the old foundation? Sets are so expensive, my foundation is 10 yrs old.

Locating wholesale memory foam [ 3 Answers ]

I am a stay at home mom who has designed a nursing pillow. I would like to use some sort of memory foam to stuff the pillow. How or where do you locate wholesale memory foam dealers? Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Referenced Memory Error - Memory cannot be read. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Windows 2003 Server with 2GB Ram. I get an error saying Application error- Explorer.exe giving referenced memory error at 0x00e113f0 - the memory caanot be read. I have removed the memory and swapped with other server's memory but still get the same problem. Could it be a virus?...

New Mattress [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All! My mattress is busting springs, worn down and on her way out. I'm now in the market for a new & Good one! I know a good one can be quite expensive so I'm doing all the research before I visit the 1800mattress showroom. I was then going to purchase online, I heard they have a discount and...

View more questions Search