Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ettevy Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2008, 06:26 PM
    I really do want him back.
    What happens when you have read that amazing post and still continue to want him back. I am saddened by the place I am in now. It has been 6 days and I am dying inside. I actually want to buy the books that teach me how to get him back. I miss him and love him and can't believe he promised so much so fast and left that fast too. We lived together for 9 months and Friday, he simply left. I am left afraid to return to the house that I originally made for myself prior to his arrival. How do I stop the pain, the sleepless nights, the wondering if he is already with another?
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2008, 06:35 PM
    I "forgot" that Tal's line about that, "Too much, too fast, too soon crash and burn."

You are not specific what happened and why. But let me tell you something, a person who deeply loves you will try to work things out and communicate not just fly away when things get rough.
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2008, 07:50 PM
    Those that love us strong and do us wrong are simply as selfish as the day is long.

He has created drama by making you feel passionate and then creating a mystery, and that is what feels like love to you... if it is REAL love, he would communicate. If it is real love he would not run away with no warning. Don't let the drama fool you. DO nothing. Time will heal this wound and make more sense of it soon.
    happy_jester Posts: 170, Reputation: 29

Aug 29, 2008, 06:35 AM
    A person who deeply loves you will try to work things out and communicate not just fly away when things get rough
    The reason being,that,they really care about you & are committed to the relationship :)
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2008, 06:43 AM
    He wasn't committed to the relationship, never let someone give you empty promises. Lesson learned and you will heal and recover from this in time. Read the stickies on the top of the forum
    Shadowburn Posts: 249, Reputation: 179

Aug 29, 2008, 06:48 AM
    You may want him back, but you don't need him back.
    Why would you want to be with someone who does not care for you? Start NC, welcome to NC calendar thread, and begin to heal.
    Best wishes!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 29, 2008, 09:28 AM
    Its only been six days, and the healing process takes time. How long have you been a couple, before you moved in together?

Aug 29, 2008, 01:59 PM
    Thanks for your answers, but please read the entire story in my other post. Still want him... may be it will trigger more thoughts
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 29, 2008, 02:11 PM
    Your still fresh from a break up, give yourself time, and don't contact him. I read your story, and sad as it is, its time to accept he was not happy, so he left.
    SweetDee Posts: 534, Reputation: 51

Aug 29, 2008, 02:21 PM
    You have to move on. Life is short and this relationship you had w/ this guy was so fleeting that in the grand scale of life, he'd register as a mere "bleep" on the scale of time. If you hurry and move on... you can waste as little time as possible healing so you can move on to someone REALLY worth your time. If you need to worry about whether a man is spending time w/ someone new then that RIGHT THERE is an inkling as to whether he's a good enough man for you.

Aug 29, 2008, 02:27 PM
    I understand he was not happy... I understand he left. What I will not understand at least not soon is how to get him back. I can move on from this frustration and bleakness, but I cannot move onto the next person. Instead, I hope that after I seek help and calm down, may be in the future (it may even be years), he will call...

I may sound foolish, but never did this guy and I lose respect for each other. We simply did not communicate.

No more tears
    happy_jester Posts: 170, Reputation: 29

Aug 29, 2008, 02:45 PM
    If you need to worry about whether a man is spending time w/ someone new then that RIGHT THERE is an inkling as to whether he's a good enough man for you.
    EXACTLY when you measure a relationship,by this "scale" [and it's a really
    good one
    to go by] then if you have doubts,you will know if they are real...

... and you will be able to act upon them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

2 clogged bathroom sinks that sit back to back. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! My problem consists of two clogged bathroom sinks that sit back to back. The toilet and shower in each room are not clogged and have no problems. I snaked the vents from the roof of each room with 3/8" snake but this didn't clear the clog. I've removed and cleaned both p-traps from each sink...

Back to back toilet when flushed drains the other [ 5 Answers ]

I have two Kolhlar pressure assisted toilets back to back. When the front one flushes it drains the other. I have had the common vent checked by both vision and using a hose to check the vent is clear. I have had this problem for a few years. One plumber recently separated the water flow lines...

Back child support and social security disability back pay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am making court ordered payments fro back child support for a non-minor child. I will be receiving social security disability soon and was wondering since I am making payments will my social security back pay be garnished?:confused:

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

View more questions Search