Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 2, 2006, 05:21 AM
    WOW! Congratulations Chava! Such a big family in such a short time - you're amazing. I am so proud of you, and want you to know my best wishes go to all of you with lots and lots of LOVE!

Hang in there and enjoy. You can always count on us for that little bit of support when you're drained.

Hugs to Alex and the kids!

Cgirl Posts: 287, Reputation: 38

May 2, 2006, 08:04 AM
    Congrats and get some sleep! The best advice I ever got was: SLEEP WHEN THE BABY SLEEPS!! Trust me, you should! Enjoy your little one!
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2006, 10:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rickj
    Congratulations! So let us see a pic of the little bouncer!
    Sorry about having no pic. Actually one was up while I was in the hospital, Alex had put it up, but I got weirdly paranoid about having my baby's picture up on the internet, so yesterday I took it down. Hormones I guess!

Thanks again everyone for all the good wishes. Yes it's great to have my parents here, they will be here until the end of September actually (if some of you recall, this is their house that we are living in, and they are selling it to us). The older kids are getting spoiled having them here, because my parents are big Fuddruckers fans and they take the kids with them to Fuddruckers for supper 2-3 times a week!! And my mom has been a great help with Noah. So far he seems like a very contented baby. He doesn't cry much except when he's getting changed or changing his clothes. My mom says that's because newborns don't like getting cold. Anyway he's so tiny and perfect and everyone is in love with him, the kids included. Four-year-old Levi is especially excited, saying he has a brother now, and he can't wait until Noah can play with him.

Anyway thanks again guys, I will definitely be around and will ask any questions if I need to! You guys are all a great resource for that!
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

May 4, 2006, 08:28 PM
    A little late... But congratulations on the healthy boy, hope everything is good for the other children as well and hope your recovering nicely
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2006, 09:04 PM
    Thanks wizzkid! So far so good! How are you doing anyway? Haven't seen you around for a while again.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

May 4, 2006, 09:10 PM
    So glad your parents are there and everything is working out so well.

Also glad to hear the house is still a go.

And I love the name. We actually considered noah (among other names, mostly biblical) for my son until the idea came to name him after his great grandfather, a man I highly respected and admired.

Anyway, its fun to hear you talk about your baby now that he's finally here.
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2006, 09:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kp2171
    anyway, its fun to hear you talk about your baby now that hes finally here.
    Oh, you like hearing me talk about him? LOL, I was trying to refrain from saying too much, so as not to bore people haha. But I'm glad you enjoy it. Given that encouragement, I'll share something else about him... he has my yawn! You see, I have a very strange lop-sided yawn, I sort of yawn just on one side of my mouth. It looks like I'm doing it on purpose and adults used to scold me for it but since Noah does it too, I guess it's genetic. Anyway it's super cute. :)

You can also tell when he's upset because his face scrunches up like a cabbage patch doll just before he's going to try. I've tried to get it on camera but so far no luck. ;)
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

May 5, 2006, 12:25 AM
    my son has my grandfather's naughty smile. It's a little crooked, with the jaw slightly off center. The first time I saw it, I was floored. Its not every smile... just when he's mischievous. And it is absolutely unmistakable... like your yawn.

my wife is italian, so all the ladies expected a dark skinned, brown eyed boy. When they see the light skinned, blue eyed child, I tell them he gets his looks from his father and his naughtiness from his mother. =)

wait until a few more months pass. I think around 3 months is when the real character started to show. You're going to have so much fun... it makes all the craziness worth it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search