Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DCFC10 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2008, 08:54 AM
    How to impress my ex?
    Hi guys..

I have been broke up with my ex for 3 months now and she, a couple of weeks ago declared that she loves me still and had made a mistake breaking up with me... she has been on holiday since and we are going to meet up and 'talk' about us and everything.

She had a fling with another guy in between us and that will prop up in conversation when we talk.. question is... how do I impress her and make her want me more than she did before?? And, how do I tell the signs that she really wants me bak and isn't just playing games??

Help appreciated guys, thanks
    HeadsHigh Posts: 75, Reputation: 10

Aug 28, 2008, 09:01 AM
    You can't make her want you it doesn't work like that I'm afraid. All you can do is be yourself. I would suggest that you just play things by ear, don't expect too much and don't completely put yourself out for her. You guys will need to take things slow and from my experience girls are put off by guys who come across as over eager. If she really wants you back then she'll do everything in her power to make sure you know it. If I were you I'd be pretty suspicious though, three months isn't a long time to get over someone if you do truly love them and she's already had a fling? Hmm... make sure you're not the fall back guy.

EDIT - just checked out some of your previous posts, dude it sounds as though your just clutching at straws here. Bury this and move on, you'll have nothing but drama to look forward to with this girl, and believe me that's no fun!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I impress him? [ 7 Answers ]

Is the best way to impress a guy to ignore him and act independent or to talk to him and be friendly? :confused:

Would a guy lie about having a girlfriend to impress a girl [ 3 Answers ]

I was just getting to know this guy when he told me that he has a girlfriend and after he told me this, I backed off but he kept calling me and stuff. I asked one of his friends if he really had a girlfriend and the friend told me no. Do you think he told me he had a girlfriend, so as to play hard...

He always tries to impress me, just in a bad way? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been going out with this guy for 2 weeks now and I really like him. But he is always trying to find a place for me and him to meet cause he wants to kiss, but I'm not ready for that yet. He always ask these other questions like has your x's ever touched your butt? then he's like well...

How do I impress my coach? [ 2 Answers ]

On our cheer squad, we have 18 girls. Only 16 were supposed to make it but there was a tie. 2 girls are going to be cut in about a month in a half. We had our 2nd practice today. The coach said that the biggest thing that would determine the cuts is our ability to try hard have a good additude and...

Impress my girlfriend [ 5 Answers ]

Give me tips to impress my Girl

View more questions Search