Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emusta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2003, 03:16 PM
    Dsl connection
    When connecting High Speed DSL connections,which connection is better,USB or Ethernet, I can use either one
    coreybryant Posts: 134, Reputation: 2

Mar 15, 2003, 01:29 AM
    dsl connection
    Ethernet would be the better (and faster choice)

Corey

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wireless connection [ 2 Answers ]

I am considering buying notebook that has wireless capability. The problem is my old 7 year old computer. The router I was considering has a larger telephone connection than my DSL ordinary telephone size connection. Would an adaptor solve the problem and what is required after plugging in?

New LAN connection [ 3 Answers ]

How would i be able to create a lan between my desktop and laptop, Please anybody help me Too urgent.

Windows ME LAN Connection [ 16 Answers ]

I am having problems connecting to the internet through a computer in my house. I have a LAN connection and the computer is running Windows ME but I am having problems connecting to the internet. All the protocols and everything are set right, I've tried to reset the ip, but I still can't connect...

Wireless connection? [ 4 Answers ]

Before I got my laptop reformatted the wireless connection on it was working fine. It works fine everywhere else but at my friend's house. I can pick up her wireless connection, the signal is very good, but for some reason I can't browse the internet. I tried repairing the connection but I get a...

View more questions Search