Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Reicheru-006 Posts: 54, Reputation: 4

Aug 28, 2008, 08:00 AM
    Converse v.s. ballet flats for the skinny jean
    OK so I'm wanting to try the skinny jean style for back to school and I'm thinking a black jean to start. Does this work w/ double layer high top converse (first layer is white w/ colorful design)? And if that's not a faverable look, I have ballet flats for a back up but would my converse work? Or is that a big no no? And I'm not a heels chick or a boot.
    1flypilot Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2008, 10:00 AM
    Skinny jeans should be outlawed based on the shear stupidity of the style. Please don't do it!
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2008, 01:39 PM
    I think the converse will be just fine!:)
    akez Posts: 68, Reputation: 8

Aug 28, 2008, 01:55 PM
    My daughter is into this style also... I like both, but of course I'm mom, I don't know anything.. LOL, she perfers the converse!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 31, 2008, 06:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1flypilot
    skinny jeans should be outlawed based on the shear stupidity of the style. Please don't do it!
    Style is based on the personal preference. Please do not put down someone else's personal style. This comment was just plain rude.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 31, 2008, 06:20 PM
    I think it really depends on your sense of style. Either would work great. I personally am not a fan of converse. I really love my flats, and yes the heels and boots with my skinny jeans. Make sure to go with a flowy top to balance out the skinny jeans, or a fitted top with a jacket or cardian of some sort.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ballet talk [ 4 Answers ]

how will i be able to improve my extensions??? are there any steps/exercise that i can do at home so my extensions would get better? :p

I want to learn Ballet what are your veiws? [ 7 Answers ]

I need help I'm a boy and want to learn ballet but I already breakdance and pop and lock what can I do?

Jean size? [ 3 Answers ]

I am normally a size 1 or 3 in jeans. Does anyone know what size I would be in european jeans or jeans like true religion or Juicy?

Ballet movie [ 1 Answers ]

Movie from the 90's, london, young poor boy wants to become a ballet dancer, he is teased and ridiculed by friends and father who all love boxing

You+yoga/ballet=weight los? [ 3 Answers ]

If you do yoga, AND ballet, will you loose weight,

View more questions Search