Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    md811 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2008, 06:22 AM
    Business debt
    My husband has incurred a significant amount of business debt and the business has since closed down, over a year now, and we are having a difficult time making the payments. We are currently one month behind and are struggling. How does this affect his personal credit and what can they do to us if we default?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2008, 06:44 AM
    What was the legal set up of the business? D/B/A, incorporated, personal name?

And did he personally guarantee business debts?
    md811 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2008, 05:20 PM
    It was incorporated and I think he as a personal guarantee but they are not showing up on his credit report, why and what does that mean?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is credit card debt open account debt or a written agreement debt? [ 16 Answers ]

I am currently fighting a credit card debt action filed against me by Unifund. The issue is whether credit card debt is open account debt subject to 3 year SOL in the State of Washington or a written agreement debt subject to 6 years. I asked the same question on another forum and received an...

Cleaning business [ 3 Answers ]

I'm interested in starting a small cleaning business. Can anyone direct me on researching the area for nominal fees/charges? Thanks :)

Business plans [ 1 Answers ]

Hallow I am civil engineer, how can I start house insurance company?

View more questions Search