Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    staciej Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2008, 06:08 AM
    Weight gain
    I am 34 years old I have 2 kids and weigh 117lbs. What can I do to gain weight?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 28, 2008, 06:35 PM
    It would be helpful to know your diet, bone structure, height, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weight gain [ 2 Answers ]

My son has a pit bull , that gave birth about 3weeks ago, she seems like she's Losing too much weight, what can I do to have her gain weight?

Dog to gain weight [ 1 Answers ]

What is a good food the give my 8yr old rott?

Need to GAIN weight [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a 15 year old freshmen. I weigh about 115 lb (53 kg approx.) and I am about 163 cm (not sure in inches/ft.). It seems to me as I am bone, flesh, and muscle (I am not a stick). I can call myself an athletic person.. I guess, because I have got the presidential award, I'm in the varsity...

Weight gain [ 3 Answers ]

I recently rescued a severely malnourished shepherd type 6 month old puppy. He lived his whole life in a very small crate, he has the hair rubbed off his shoulders from trying to stand in it and his ears don't stand all the way up (but they are better after two weeks). He has been vet checked,...

Weight gain [ 2 Answers ]

I am 22, height 155cm.50kg. I want to have expanded bones and more weight so that I will be looking like the person of correct age. Now I am looking like 15year boy. This makes me depression. Kindly give the suggestions and advice.

View more questions Search