Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lymEileen Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2006, 02:28 AM
    Tell me about your skincare routine!
    I don't have really horrible skin, but when I breakout, they're big and nasty and stay forever... I'll start a routine, but after a couple of months, my skin gets evil again and it's back to square one. I've been using St. Ives apricot scrub and following with a neutrogena oil control thing, but it's starting to not work so great. My aunt is urging me to try Proactiv, but I don't want to waste the money if it's not going to work... So what do you use?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

May 1, 2006, 10:37 PM
    Everyone's acne must be treated individually. You can give Proactiv a try, but if you don't see results from it, consider seeing a dermatologist. Your dermatologist will decide which treatments are best for you.
    lymEileen Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2006, 10:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettynPetite1
    Everyone's acne must be treated individually. You can give Proactiv a try, but if you don't see results from it, consider seeing a dermatologist. Your dermatologist will decide which treatments are best for you.
    Thank you for your advice.i decided to turn to dermatologist.u are right that the skin should be treated individually.as a girl, i am really plagued with my skin. thank you again!l:)
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

May 3, 2006, 12:35 AM
    You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search